SOUTHERN RELIANT ELECTRIC, INC.

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since August 2010

Preemployment drug testing and background checks on anyone hired. All employees are properly licensed...

12/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for a quote. They never called back. Called again next day,got a call back. Explained what I needed (simple 110 box installed for a sprinkler system). Rep said he would call me back to set up a rime to meet and give a quote. Again, they never contacted me back. Apparently not worth their time or a service they do not provide. No way of knowing due to the poor communication.

04/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is a retailer and contractor company.  You can find things you need here when you can't find it anywhere else in out small town.  I always try to go there first and hopefully it is usually the only place I have to search for it.

06/04/2014

I had a high electric bill, and reliant's salesmen came to my house and offered me a lower price and I accepted it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Switched my energy from txu to reliant, providing me with a lower cost

CATEGORY electrician

While we are very grateful for the A rating from [member name removed], she is referring to Reliant Energy, an electricity provider. We are Southern Reliant Electric, Inc., and we provide electrical contracting services such as maintenance, new construction wiring, remodeling, etc. for residential, commercial, and industrial customers. We do not provide electricity.

Electrical; Residential, Commercial, Industrial. New & existing construction. Repairs, troubleshooting. Generac Authorized dealer and installer.