Ferrara's Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since December 2009

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Duct cleaning, installation of heating & cooling systems, maintenance, repair. Trane & Honeywell products....

STRICKLAND PLUMBING & HVAC INC

Strickland Plumbing & HVAC is home to reliable heating and cooling technicians who are committed to fixing your unit properly. We’ll discuss your needs and walk you through the installation or repair process before we start work.

05/09/2018

They are top of the line. They gave me a good deal on a brand new AC. they were great, they were fantastic. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new AC.

09/10/2015

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business!

04/15/2013

As in the past, installation was done when scheduled at the price quoted. Unit is working well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new cooling and heating unit.  Have used company for 30 years and always had prompt, excellent service. Very professional and considerate. Always leave area as they found it.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You for the review! We appreciate your business!

02/16/2011

The work was done very poorly. After "fixing" the duct, it had a large hole in it which blue the air underneath our trailer. I had to crawl under there myself and tape it all up. When the men were installing the inside unit, they tore up part of my wall. They also didn't seat the unit properly to keep it from blowing out to the sides. I had to cut through another wall to access the unit and seat i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my central heating and air and fixed the duct.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing