Swat Pest Control

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since October 2010

Additional email - todd@swatpestcontrol.net. Additional DBA - Swat Pest Control LLC. Additional Website - www.termidorhome.com....

08/10/2017

Great. They were on time and were informative about my concerns about the spray's effect on pets. They were efficient and went ahead and sprayed the outside perimeter of my front house when I suddenly wanted to add that. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed a rent house both inside and around the perimeter. Great job. Prompt, friendly, efficient. I have done business with them for several years. They do prompt, quality, efficient work.

09/24/2014

They're always prompt and will do the job and then send me a bill. I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control, I've used Swat several times.

04/14/2014

Kevin came and sprayed the inside and outside of my home and sprayed inside our shed. Kevin is friendly and professional. I can count on SWAT to fulfill their commitment of quality service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SWAT sprayed my home inside and out. They also take care of our rental property. I have been using SWAT for over 2 years.

08/18/2012

This is the second time we have used Swat and find a consistency in their approach. They provide satisfactory service at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Noticed roaches in the house. A Swat rep. arrived at the designated time, explained a reason for the problem and treated both the house and yard.

06/18/2012

Swat Pest Control is prompt and professional. They are fast and efficient in their work. Their treatment of termites was effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had noticed termite damage. Swat Pest Control spot treated the termites.

CATEGORY pest control

Homes and commercial buildings - bugs, rodents, termites.

Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard