Overhead Door Co of Lubbock

Founded 1952 • Angie's List since September 2010

Overhead Door Company of Lubbock, Inc. has been in business in Lubbock since 1952. We are local and family owned. We proudly serve Lubbock and surrounding communities, within a 100 mile radius. We give free estimates and repair ALL BRANDS of electric operators. We are known for our excellent customer service and look forward to working for you!...

D

08/07/2017

Did not hire them. Tried to contact them all morning finally received a call and he said he could schedule us for another day. Their website says 24 hour emergency service. Not impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shop door stuck open.

01/19/2015

Garage door still doesn't work after $250.00 in "repairs."

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair garage door.

02/03/2014

the first guy was incompetent. the second guy fixed it right

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced garage door opener.

09/16/2013

My garage door was open and I couldn't get it down with the control or manually. I called Overhead and was told someone would come within two hours. The repairman was at my door in about 45 minutes.He repaired the cable and oiled the door. He was neat, courteous, and efficient. I felt the charge was right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired garage door.

07/31/2013

The technician from Overhead Door of Lubbock arrived actually AHEAD of time! Andy was professional and his customer skills are the best. He fixed the garage door, placing an additional brace so that it shouldn't happen again. Thank you, Andy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed our garage door opener which had failed and dropped the double door.

CATEGORY garage doors

Repair/replace ANY garage door and electric operator, residential or commercial. Work on ANY BRAND. Service is also available for gates. Replacement parts are available as well for do-it-yourselfers.

Walk-through/sliding/rotating doors repairs