Fortner Dentistry

Angie's List since October 2008

Our doors are open to welcoming patients who want to receive the best in dental care. With our complete array of dental services, we are regularly expanding our family of patients. We are skilled in treating patients from all dental backgrounds and make every effort to ensure your comfort and satisfaction with our services. Our goal is to provide superior care to keep you on the path of good dental health for a lifetime!...

12/04/2013

Great! I enjoy Dr. Fortner and his staff. They are always friendly and prompt. I never have to wait long!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Fortner just about every 6 months for a cleaning, etc.

10/14/2013

Always a good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine cleaning. been with Fortner since 2008. I stick with him even though he is not in my dental plan network.

03/28/2012

He is great. I am terrified of dentists and he is almost painless. In spite of a dentist being painless, he has a great cheerful attitude. I don't have to wait forever, my appointments are pretty quick. His office is real up-to-date. I don't like his staff. Most of all, I like him, he is just a nice person. I will continue to use this provider again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Fortner is my dentist.

Dentist/Oral Surgeon