Action Air

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since August 2010

08:00 - 12:00

8211 Ave D

Lubbock, TX, 79404

Honest, Prompt and Professional service for all your plumbing, heating and air conditioning needs....

Heating and Air Conditioning (8)Plumbing (7)Natural Gas Lines (1)Appliance Repair - Small (1)

11/07/2019

They did a very good job. They were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new water line.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

11/07/2019

It went great. The workers were courteous and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved the shower top drain.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced, cleaned and checked out the HVAC system in our hime

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2015

02/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed new hot water heater and Action Air wanted $1360 to do the job at a rental apartment. Ungodly too high a cost for a 30 gallon water heater. This first use of your services was a complete waste. I used someone else not affiliated with your organization. I want to request my money back as I will never use you again.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2015

We are disappointed that our price estimate for the job came in higher than another contractor's. However for the amount of work necessary to complete this replacement, bring this system into compliance with current codes and most importantly, make the property safe for the tenant we feel the price quoted was appropriate. This is the reason everyone is free to get more than one estimate for work n...

07/28/2014

My interaction with them was fine. It was like four years ago. The guy was nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Action Air helped me fix a gas leak.

CATEGORY gas leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2010

Not sure who this is since we're located in Texas and have no record of any interaction with this home owner.

04/29/2014

We use them all the time and they are great. They are very trustworthy and they do good work. They stand behind their work and they come out when you need them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Action Air for heating and AC. We had a furnace and an air conditioner replaced by them. They also do our biyearly maintenance check.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2014

09/23/2013

They did get into my house. They provide courteous service and quick work. There's no problem and they have friendly service. They got in, took care of their business and left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Action Air replaced fuses for an AC unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2013

12/28/2012

Called Action Air when it was getting cold in house and it was getting late in the evening. They came right out and fixed the problem and we had heat in no time. I was impressed with their response and professionalism and was not felt "ripped off". I have referred them to family and freinds and Mom just got a new a/c system put in this summer. I will definately use them again. Professional and fre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced furnace ignition switch

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2011

02/28/2012

They are very good. Our furnace stopped and they came out the day after I called and fixed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They serviced our furnace and air conditioning. It stopped working and they came out to fix it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2012

11/10/2011

Called Action Air when water leaked under the sink. It was a broken seal. James was very professional and cleaned up after. He even looked at a toilet and told me it was an easy and inexpensive fix that my husband could do. Good people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garbage disposal

CATEGORY plumbing, small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2011