LiamTek

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2011

Liamtek provides complete it solutions for your computer repair needs. At liamtek we specialize in residential and small business support. With liamtek prompt and professional service is just a call away. Whether your pc is running slowly, infested with viruses, or just needs an upgrade liamtek is here to help....

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Award 2019

05/15/2020

Liam did a great job finding and recovering files from a "dead" laptop. Quick service reasonably priced. I will go back the next time i need service or repair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recovered files from a "dead" laptop

04/02/2020

Liam I very efficient and patient. My laptop works fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Defragmentation to clear up space and added necessary office programs.

12/09/2017

Incredibly fast service, reasonably priced, friendly with great customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer repair

10/16/2017

Perfect repair, I'm back in business within 24 hours!!! Great service and very professional staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer repair

03/16/2017

Excellent service, kind, knowledgeable, responsive and very accurate with his diagnosis and repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Laptop received the Blue Screen Of Death, I took it to Liam and he quickly diagnosed and repaired my Laptop. I took my laptop to him on Thursday and was able to pick it up on Monday. It works beautiful and I am glad he was able to save my Laptop.

CATEGORY computer repair

Iphone repair, virus removal, infection cleanup, laptop repair, desktop repair, network setup (wired or wireless), one on one training, screen replacements, computer sales (laptop/desktop/peripherals), upgrades, rebuilds, migration to new/older operating system & pretty much everything tech.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal