Alco-Air

Longview, TX 75605

Alco-Air...

hvac repair (19)

07/13/2016

Honest company!! We were having a problem with our AC unit and a friend recommend Alco Air to us. When they came, they were very professional and friendly. After doing some diagnostic work, we were told that a critical and expensive valve needed to be replaced. It had to be done so we scheduled the repair for the following week. When they got here and started work, they found that it was working c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC wasn't maintaining air temp and compressor seemed to be working too hard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2016

07/07/2016

I had a great experience with Alco Air. They showed up on time, gave the estimates, and showed up on time to do the job. They were in and out in one day and then we had a followup to work with the newer thermostat. They did a wonderful job as always. I have used them for years. Their prices were fair and their work crews were outstanding. Justin is a wonderful salesman, as well. They have a wonder...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Heat Pump System inside and out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2016

06/23/2015

Repairman was quick and thorough. My husband and I highly recommend Alco Air!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a critical piece from the full installation on 6/17/15.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2015

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review.

01/21/2015

Danny the tech. Checked and cleaned the heating system – it was installed in 1975. He explained a flaw in the blower later what my options are.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected and cleaned heating system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2014

Thank You for the great review. we look forward to serving you in the future. Please remember to tell family and friends about Alco Air. Thank You, David Tramel

06/14/2014

They are just wonderful. I have used them for 15 years. They use the same staff and I am very confident in their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a contract with them. They come every 6 months to change my filters and tune up my AC. They will come night or day and they give a 15% on all your parts as well.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2014

Thank You for the positive response. It means a lot to all here at Alco Air. We are very proud of our company and most of all, our customers. Thank You. David Tramel

05/13/2014

The thing that I think I like best about it was that he did not come and tell me that my heating unit, which is 34 years old, needed to be changed or that I needed to get another one. He just said, we will keep it going until it quits. That was very nice. He was very professional. He seemed to really know what he was doing, because I asked a lot of questions. I was very impressed. Definitely I wil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last used Alco Air to service my air conditioner and heating unit on the 7th of this month.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2014

Thank You for spending the time to write this review, We are very proud of our company here at Alco Air and most of all our customers. Thank you so much, David Tramel.

09/03/2013

Very happy with the service and system!!! I will recommend them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed total AC and gas furnace plus air filtration system and cleaned AC ducts; hauled off old units

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2013

[member name removed], Thank You for taking the time to write this review. I am very pleased you were satisfied with our service, it means everything to us here at Alco Air. We look forward to serving you and your friends in the future. Thank You, David Tramel

08/26/2013

In the middle of the Texas summer, my upstairs A/C went out. They were extremely professional and thorough. They cleaned up after themselves and left everything like it was supposed to be. They had to run flow lines through the attic, and had to replace the coils, compressor and air exchange unit. They came out, explained our options and the costs and benefits of these options. We signed the contr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced flow lines, compressor, coils, air exchange unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2013

Thank you very much for taking the time for this review, We at Alco Air appreciate it very much and look forward to serving you, family and friends in the future. Thank You, David Tramel

09/18/2012

They performed a routine PM on our A/C unit.  We have used them once for an emergency call and they were available, prompt, and fixed the issue.  On the routine PM, they were also on time (actually ahead of scheduled time), listened to our concerns and made adjustments based on them, and charged what we believe is a fair price.  I would not hesitate to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed a routine PM on our residential A/C unit.  Have previously used them in an emergency.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2012

Member, Thank you for the positive response, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

08/30/2012

.Workers showed up on time, and put down a heavy drop cloth to protect hallway carpet.  Removed the old furnace and coil and carried the units out by hand instead of using dolly to prevent any possible damage to the kitchen floors.  Cleaned up debris in closet and installed new plywood floor so that the correct blower inlet hole could be cut.  One worker began installing the furnace and inside coi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old furnace and A/C unit, flushed refrigerant lines, and installed new Carrier furnace and A/C system. Bagan work around 9:00 AM and job was finished by noon..  All new outside unit was installed, including new compressor wiring, disconnect box, and plastic mounting pad.  Installed new plywood floor under furnace and quick change filter housing for 2 inch thick filter element.  Reconnected duct work to inside unit, vent, and electrical wiring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2012

Thank you for the positive response, we look forward to serving you in the future.

Moving Services-Labor & Materials,Heating Equipment & Systems,Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems,Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems,Air Conditioning Service & Repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available