BRAUNES AC Heating

Angie's List since March 2014

We professionally install, service and repair HVAC systems. Give us a call today....

Affordable A/C & Heating

Established in 1989, we specialize in all your heating/cooling needs. Give us a call today!

08/08/2013

They did a really good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Braune Air Conditioning & Heating to reconnect a pipe that went from my air conditioner to my attic.

07/15/2013

The AC at my aunt's house stopped cooling - wouldn't you know - just as the temps reached 100 degrees. I called Braune's was was very responsive - and scheduled a visit for that same day, as soon as I could meet them after work. The repairman was prompt and found an initial problem with the unit. Not satisfied that it was as simple as it looked, he kept investigating and the unit failed went out a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the AC coil and condenser

06/05/2006

I think that they are very trustworthy and skilled at what they did. I have used them in the past many times and have always had very good luck with their work. They even called me to remind me it was time to have my systems checked. They showed up on time and didn't push any unnecessary work on me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a routine check up on my heating and air conditioning unit.

06/05/2006

When I called Mr. Braune he came right out and fixed my air conditioner. I have known his family for years and he had always done good work for me. He didn't overcharge me for anything either.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He serviced my air conditioner. He cleaned it, changed the filter and installed a new fan.

06/05/2006

The service man was a very nice man and he explained what he was doing. The price he changed the switch for was real reasonable. We haven't had a problem with the air conditioner since they fixed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They changed an on/off switch for me on my air-conditioning unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hvac contractor, air conditioning repair service, heating contractor, heating repair, air conditioning contractor

Visa