Pouncy Service Contractors LLC

• Trade License Number
  • TACLA4639E

Morning Song Dr

Little Elm, TX 75068

Started this business in 2015 Pouncy Service Contractors is owned by an Entrepreneur. Who is licensed and insured. We are a company who is trusted. We do background checks on all our employees and they are licensed maintenance, & A.C and Heating technicians by the state of Texas. We are committed to providing top service to 1 customer at a time. Some of our competitors may be cheaper but we will make sure that you are satisfied 100% of the time by making the purchase affordable. By telling you what we are going to be doing to your home and or your a.c and heating unit upon our visit . We provide a discount to military, police, frontline workers....

handyman (10)home remodeling (3)lighting (2)drain cleaning (1)interior painting (1)house painting (1)ceiling fan installation (1)air duct cleaning (1)small appliance repair (1)

11/24/2020

Very professional service. Prompt phone call on my request for service. Same day service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

11/16/2020

We were very pleased with the work that Mr. Pouncy did - he is dependable and efficient and we will call on him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services; Electrical

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

10/23/2020

He was extremely courteous, very professional, and detail oriented in his work. He made several trips to Lowes for parts at no extra charge. He is my go to contractor for future projects. His price was extremely, extremely competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new Cabinet doors, hinges, and drawer pulls.

CATEGORY handyman service,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

10/07/2020

Here less than an hour and did everything perfectly, I was even missing some necessary screws but he had some extra. Will definitely be calling him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced and fixed front door knob. Fixed bathroom door knob and got the water pressure up.

CATEGORY handyman service,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

08/08/2020

Great a pleasure to work with Quincy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handyman Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2020

08/08/2020

electric outlets moved and misc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Perfect he listened to my ideas. Made suggestions and completed job right away. Was a pleasure to have him in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

07/22/2020

He is great and did a good job. This is the second time to use him. He is on time, he wears mask when he comes to my house, and professional. The price he gave me is adequate and I will use him again. He also painted my fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a WiFi thermostat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

07/22/2020

They did a wonderful job, were very professional, did what they said they would do. Their installation was done correctly and the painting job was very good. I would definitely hire them again and I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some remodeling and interior painting in my home.

CATEGORY remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

07/10/2020

Mr. Pouncy was fantastic. He was courteous, professional, and fast. His work was high quality and his attitude great. I will definitely be using his company again. Quality work, reasonably priced!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Ceiling Fans

CATEGORY handyman service,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

04/08/2020

Pouncy responded quickly, communicated well, arrived at the appointed time, the work was accomplished perfectly, cleaned up and hauled away packing and old unit. Would definitely recommend this company and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install New Microwave

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

Air Condition & Heating Repairs, Sales, Services. Make-Ready Repairs, Handyman, Fence Staining, Interior Painting, Light Fixture Replacement, Ceiling Fan Replacement, Kitchen & Bathroom Water Faucet Replacement, Sinks Replacement, TV Installation and much more.

Retaining Wall, Mailbox Repairs, Window Replacement