New Finish Tub & Counter Refinishing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3310 Shadow Wood Cir

Lewisville, TX 75077

We can make old worn tubs, tile, vanities, counters... you name it... look and feel new again for about 1/5th the cost of replacement. We've had customers swear it looks like they spent 25K remodeling their bathroom when the actual cost was $1750! We can do the same for kitchen counters too. You simply must see it to believe it. You will be stunned....

Bathtub Restoration (327)Countertops and Backsplashes (40)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (18)Ceramic Tile (12)Buffing and Polishing (4)Home Staging (2)Marble and Granite (1)General Remodeling (1)
C

02/18/2020

Ted was very responsive initially. Came out with a couple days notice of us being ready to have the work done. Was very polite and the work was done with no dust, smells or materials left around the house. He took all the necessary precautions. I preferred the two gouges to be filled in prior to painting, but he recommended against it. It’s a guest bathroom, so it didn’t seem like that big of an i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a bathtub refinished

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

I'm not sure what happened there... my phone has been acting up please text/call again it's just a quick 5 minutes to do! 214-960-9550 So sorry!

01/13/2020

During a recent bathroom remodel, the tub suffered some damage that had not been present prior to the remodel. Numerous places were chipped and the areas that had been treated (at the factory-prior to purchase) to be skid-resistant were now dirty looking. Normal bathroom cleaning products could not get them looking any better. I contacted the first refinishing company who requested photos be email...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing Damage to Porcelain Tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

Photo for New Finish Tub & Counter Refinishing - 3310 Shadow Wood Cir, Lewisville, TX - 38335054

11/12/2019

I contacted the company about refinishing a bathtub, after accessing the situation, he said that a tub refinish might not be the best choice in this specific situation and gave me some alternatives to work out the issues I was having. He was very honest and helpful. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing this type of service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom tub refinish

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

05/29/2019

We had two bathtubs refinished. Ted was great; he was very responsive and got started right away. He was easy to work with and the tubs look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathtub refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2019

05/09/2019

Service was quick and very professional. Originally wanted our 2 bathtubs refinished but we were easily persuaded to get our very outdated sink tops refinished as well! We were very happy with the results and the suggestion to get it done and all for a very reasonable price. We would hire them again for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refinish bathtubs

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing, countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

02/07/2019

Great. Ted came out the first day and applied chemicals to remove the old paint that a previous owner had applied to the bathtub. He came out the next day to remove the old paint, repaired the finish of the porcelain tub, and then applied a clear coat. It looks brand new. He also fixed the drain that was installed incorrectly at no extra charge. Ted did a great job of arriving on time, not causing...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old paint from porcelain bathtub; repaired bathtub finish and applied clear-coat

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] -- that one was a beast --- THREE layers of previous finishes on it, ONE of 'em gloss black if you can picture it... Anyhoooo it came out nice, enjoy, should not give you anymore trouble and ixnay on giving away my excretsay! JK! Ted

11/25/2018

Can’t believe the improvement in appearance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen counter refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2018

07/15/2018

The refinished tub looks like new and the "new" surround updated the look of the room. Very pleased with the outcome and the quick response and wish I had done it sooner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish tub and the tile surround

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2018

07/08/2018

He finally did come out and the job was excellently done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a bathroom tub redone.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2018

"Finally"! Ha! Well we DO get busy at times... glad you're happy!

01/29/2018

I appreciated the owner advising me the work on my bathtub did not meet the advertised service. He stated he could do the job, but it would not solve the problem. He also advised me to request a refund. He was professional in advising the condition of the tub would require additional work and money and recommended a full replacement and advised me of the questions to ask another vendor if I chose ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unfortunately, work was not performed, my bathtub did not meet the criteria of the ad

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2017

Bathtub Refinishing, Ceramic Tile, Counter Tops, Fiberglass Repair, Culture-Marble Vanity & Laminate Kitchen Counters.

New Product Installation --- we don't install new stuff , we make old stuff LOOK like we did!

NA