All Metroplex Plumbing

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2011

All Metroplex Plumbing is a locally family owned plumbing company with an experienced field staff supported by a strong administrative team. Personnel take a great deal of pride in providing first-class service at a competitive price. , an insured company, we respect your property and take pride in providing you quality work, first-class service and competitive prices with the highest level of integrity....

Force Home Services

966  REVIEWS
Force Home Services

At Force Home Services we are all about the people. We want you to be comfortable with the people we send to your home. Sure you expect us to be technically skilled and we are, but moreover our technicians and installers are clean cut, friendly professionals that I am comfortable having in my home. I am the owner, Ron Strelke, and I have a family, home and business that I am very protective of and I want people around me and my family that I respect and trust. Those are the people we send to your home. We do not hire subcontract labor and we do not hire seasonal labor. We are a modest sized company with 15 team members including me. We service Northeast Tarrant County, Denton County and Collin County. We are not a low cost provider but strive to provide a true value for what we charge. We never collect until you are happy with the job we have done. Our goal is to have the opportunity to service your home the first time, our mission is to make you a client for life. Additional phone - (972) 436-2665. Additional DBA - AirForce Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

09/19/2018

Carlos talked over my options, made a lot of good suggestions, and did a little extra customization on the install that others had not tried in the past. Excellent results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

05/14/2018

Very happy with service and price. Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
outside faucet repair

04/11/2018

Carlos did a great job. Responded to my initial VM on a Sunday even when closed. Quoted me a price to which did not change, and performed service timely and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace master shower head and handle and fix related slow drip

02/04/2018

They did a very good job, in a very timely manner explaining all the work they would do before and after the job. Very professional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the main water line into the house, as well as replaced the water faucets on the out side of the house.

01/06/2018

I was very pleased with the work done to repair (replacement of) an outside faucet. Carlos' communication on arrival time was great. His explanation of what he recommended to be done and how it would go ahead of time was clear. I felt his prices were fair. I'll call Call Metroplex Plumbing again for my future plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Faucet Replacement

CATEGORY plumbing

Water heaters, Tank less, Slab Leaks, Drain cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Faucets, Shower Valves, Shower Pans, Toilets, Water leaks, Gas leaks

new construction, bath additions or heavy remodels commercial work,apartments or condominiums