ABC Home & Commercial Services

Founded 1949 • Angie's List since August 2004

ABC Home & Commercial Services provides environmentally responsible, reliable and superior pest control, lawn services, plumbing, pool services and handyman services to homes and businesses. ABC serves the general public, our co-workers, our families and God. We place value on H.U.G.S.: Humor, Unfaltering integrity, Growth and Selflessness. We strive to be industry leaders while pursuing the highest standard of professionalism and performance. As a company, we are committed to excellence and unparalleled customer service. At ABC Home and Commercial Services, it is not just about what we do, it is also about who we are....

Bee Safe Bee Removal

Bee Safe Bee Removal is a company of Beekeepers and Bee Removal specialists serving all of Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston. We specialize in live Honey Bee removal and relocation along with Wasp, Hornet, Yellow Jacket, Bumble Bee, Cicada Killer and Carpenter Bee removal. We offer warranties and always repair what we open up. We are licensed and insured. Ask for an Angie's List discount today!

09/25/2019

They are excellent and reliable. They are very thorough and customer service oriented. They communicate with me very well and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have treated my home every quarter for over six years for pest control. They also treat my dad's house as well.

10/30/2018

He set a bunch of traps and he caught 2 rats. He came out and removed them the next day. He did a great job and we now hire them quarterly to check things.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a rat running around in our attic and we called them out to remove it.

01/23/2018

Have no seen anymore water bugs so i would say very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completed online request one evening and they called nect morning. Had me scheduled and work completed within a couple days of request.

10/16/2017

It went ok. I was able to schedule them quickly and they were on time. Only drawback was that I was not thrilled when I opened up various cabinets to find sticky glue sheets as a way to catch bugs. I assumed what they sprayed would kill them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need an exterminator to deal with some ants in the kitchen and a few other bug issues.

CATEGORY pest control

Hi there! We utilize those to monitor activity so that we can ensure we are taking care of all pest problems. We are happy to hear that you were overall pleased with your service. Thank you for choosing ABC. We appreciate you and it is an honor to serve you.

10/11/2017

Very easy to schedule, prompt and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent and pest control services

CATEGORY pest control

Pest, Rodent, Mosquito & Termite control, Plumbing, Lawn Services, Handyman, Pool, and Insulation