A1 Clean

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2014

We specialize in a variety of different services and come from a long line of contractors. The services A-1 clean is as follows. Tile&Grout, Power Washing, Carpets, Draperies, Nature stone, Marble, Air ducts, Water Restoration, Fire Restoration, hardwood cleaning, and installations of any type.(We Accept All Forms Of PAYMENTS!)...

Handy House Cleaning

Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book home services, but does not itself provide these services. The provision of services is the responsibility of independent professionals scheduled through the Handy platform. Tasks booked and paid for directly through the Handy platform are performed by background checked professionals*, and are backed by the Handy Happiness Guarantee**. Notes: * Handy screens handyman and cleaning professionals that you book and pay for directly through the Handy platform. This process involves: a) Pre-screenings – Potential Professionals must provide detailed personal information, and validate their home service experience. b) Credential Verification – Handy partners with Jumio to use computer vision technology to verify the identification credentials of potential professionals. c) Background Check – The background check screening is performed by Checkr, an accredited third-party background check provider. Checkr's search includes national, state, and county databases stretching back at least 7 years, and longer in certain jurisdictions. The purpose of these checks is to identify offenses that may disqualify potential professionals from using Handy. You can learn more about Handy's screening and background check process at www.handy.com/trust-and-safety ** Handy backs all bookings made through its platform with the Handy Happiness Guarantee. Handy strives to match you with the right pro for you and your home every time. If you're not satisfied with the quality of the service you booked and paid for directly on the Handy platform, Handy will send another pro at no extra charge for your next booking. Additionally, In the rare event of damage, Handy's got your back. Bookings made and paid for directly on the Handy platform are insured. You can learn more about Handy's screening and background check process at www.handy.com/handy-guarantee TEST TEST TEST

11/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The date of service was 12/03/14 and the cost of service was $112.00.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

11/18/2014

The technician was on time, friendly and professional. He went above and beyond good customer service. The work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company cleaned and sanitized 3 areas of carpet in my home.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

10/07/2014

I called A1 Clean to come out and clean a sectional, sofa , and some draperies.  The customer service was amazing  , not to mention the great bargain that was provided on the cleaning.  My upholstery has never looked better.  He had a great sense of humor and met all of my expectations.  I will be definitely using A1 Clean in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided upholstery cleaning.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

09/19/2014

A1 Clean (Demario) was professional, trustworthy, prompt, and did an amazing job on my hardwood floors! I interviewed 4 companies before deciding to go w/ A1 Clean and I'm are very glad I did. I will use them again when I add hardwood to the 2nd  floor. I had some areas of pet damage, where the wood was stained black. The floor needed both refinishing, and repair. A1 Clean did a great job. The flo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing and repairing hardwood floors

CATEGORY ceramic tile

09/19/2014

They showed up on time, was very professional and completed their services in a timely manner. My carpet was very clean and looked almost brand new again. My upholstery was thoroughly clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some upholstery cleaned and had all my carpets cleaned. I also received a quote for power washing on my patio. I will definitely be calling back soon for more services and will recommend them to my friends and family.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery,upholstery cleaning,pressure washing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal