A#1 Air

• Trade License Number
  • 42726

601 E Corporate

Lewisville, TX 75057

We provide repairs, service, and installation for all air conditioning, heating, electrical, plumbing, and roofing needs for homeowners (and businesses) across all of Dallas, Fort Worth. We offer a 100% money back guarantee on all services. We never charge overtime or emergency fees, operate 24/7, and offer same day services. We've won several awards, from Consumers' Choice, to Best of DFW Air Conditioning, to Best Pick from EBSCO Research, to Angie's List Super Service...

HVAC Companies (1013)electrician (96)plumbers (59)appliance repair (41)air duct cleaning (30)drain cleaning (15)insulation (13)home security systems (10)water heaters (9)handyman (9)home energy audit (2)small appliance repair (1)

12/21/2020

I signed an agreement with A#1 Solar company to install a solar panel on my house in the third week of August 2020. The representative of the company explained to me it would be completed within three to six weeks. Till today, Dec 20, 2020, the company is not able to finish the job. They do not have the technical skills to perform the job because they applied for the permits to the city, but the c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Panel

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2020

We would like to apologize for the negative experience that you have had with our company. I am however, glad that we were able to speak and start working towards a resolution. It is always our endeavor to make these situations right. If you have any further concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Relations Team. Thank you.

11/18/2020

Did a great job, very thorough, made me feel comfortable about talking to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our Circuit Breaker needs to be replaced and upgraded to meet code. Need estimates for replacing this Circuit Breaker box and installing two outdoor llanterns

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for the kind review.

10/05/2020

A#1 air technician did the spring tune up perfectly. No complaints about the quality of the work. However, there is quite a bit of upselling that I do not like. They recommend some systems that may or may not improve the overall efficiency of the compressor. And they try to cross sell other services like Electrical safety check. Also, my neighbor had a very large price quote for an AC Capacitor re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual HVAC Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

Thank you for reaching out to us to share your experience with us. We always strive to have 100% customer satisfaction and we would like the opportunity to make things right. When you have some free time please give us a call here in customer relations at 469-948-1798. Thank you!
D

07/22/2020

Do not do business here! They have great sales people and do good installing new air conditioners. But after spending $34k they cannot bother to send a technician out. We have waited two days because the new units are not cooling the house down like the old units did. And all we get is a call every two hours saying that technicians are in the area and will call when they are 30 minutes out! They c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service on new air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

Thank you for reaching out to us to share your experience. We always strive to have 100% customer satisfaction and we would like the opportunity to make things right. When you have a free moment please give us a call in customer relations at 469-948-1798. Thank you!

03/06/2020

They did a great job. They gutted everything and there were no problems at all. We would highly recommend them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed two air conditioning units.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

Thank you for the review and the A rating! We're so glad that we could help.

12/04/2019

They come every month, it was wonderful, it was perfect. They were very professional and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did heating and air checkup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

Thank you for the great review ! We are so glad that we could help.

11/06/2019

It was excellent. They were really accommodating and very kind, respectful, and cleaned up really good. I was surprised. They were really nice. It was great. I got quote from them and they were here the next day to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

[Member Name Removed] Thank you so much for the great review. We are so glad that we could help. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

11/04/2019

Great job, respectful, checked extra item at no additional cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seasonal checkup

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], We are so glad that our technicians were able to show you the level of service we are proud of.

10/31/2019

The service went well. Came out 1:00 a.m. and the tech changed my capacitor to get my bad ac fan to be able to operate again, then he came back the next day with a new fan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out late and replaced condenser fan motor

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed]. We are happy that our 24 hr service was there for you. Call us any time.

10/31/2019

A#1 was the only company to help me on a Saturday and since it was just a capacitor I only paid $59.00! ( I must admit, I cried!) My a/c went out in Aug during a Friday night. Other companies were either closed or too busy to help me.. one even told me OVER THE PHONE that my entire unit would have to be replaced!! I had heard of A#1 on channel 4 news and within an hour a tech was here and the unit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out on a Saturday and replaced capacitor

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad [Member Name Removed] that we were able to help. We look forward to helping you for years to come.

Air Conditioning & Heating, Plumbing, Electric, Security & Fire