Mendez Services

I do lawn lawn maintenance as well as small landscaping job, and also offer handyman services. I take pride in what I do and make sure my clients are always happy with my services....

N/A

Justin

0  REVIEWS
Justin

Just-Stain is a local owned business in the making. We have 4 years experience in fence, deck, and pergola staining. Currently we only offer any outdoor staining needs. We are a growing business that will be expanding our services in the near future for most fencing needs and repairs. We offer high quality stain at a low price. We will do free estimates. If you are in need of any outdoor staining please contact us for further information! - Justin Richardson 512-789-8575 or via email Justinrichardson2245@gmail.com Brittney Groves 512-680-9623 via email Brittneygroves2245@gmail.com

09/15/2020

Excellent scheduled lawn maintenance on an ongoing basis. Definitely recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn mowing

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

09/12/2020

Very efficient and excellent work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn mowing

CATEGORY hauling services,lawn service

09/12/2020

Very pleased with the work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn mowing

08/13/2020

It was good. They were very good. They were punctual. They were easy to communicate with. They did what they said they were gonna do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did lawn mowing for me.

08/08/2020

Mendez Services was wonderful! A very nice guy who came out on a weekend to help our yard after we were ghosted by literally five other yard services. Can’t thank him enough, our yard looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unkept yard with very tall grass