Local Air Conditioning & Heating

A fourth generation heating and air conditioning company. We are proud of our work with very fair pricing. We specialize is quick response and fast repairs. ...

AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.

Accu-Temp provides maintenance, repair and replacement services for residential as well as light commercial customers in the Greater Austin and surrounding area communities. We are authorized dealers for many of the most popular brands of HVAC systems, including Fujitsu and Mitsubishi Mini- Split systems whether single zone or multi-zone. We are also proud to employ Nest certified professionals. The range of our work includes small package systems to 30 ton rooftop systems. Our customers are a wonderful varied group, including families, insurance companies, property managers, home buyers, professional home remodelers and individuals who would just like a reliable diagnosis without the sales pitch. We invite you to call us for a refreshing experience.

07/07/2020

Excellent service! I called Josh about our broken a/c unit, and he was out to our business within 24 hours. He quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem for a fair price. He was prompt, knowledgable, and courteous. We will absolutely call Local again for any future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C repair

06/17/2020

Amazingly fast to respond. Josh was able to visit us within an hour of contacting Local. He was thorough in his investigations and answered all of our many questions. He was also able to schedule the install of a completely new unit the next day. The crew arrived on time and were wonderful, quickly installing the new unit, guiding me through maintenance work, and answering every question. I'll abs...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C installation

11/16/2019

These guys are great!!!! I sent a message very early in the morning because my furnace had stopped working. They responded very fast and sometime after 10:00 a.m. it was up and running. Now that is awesome service!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix furnace

08/27/2019

Joshua responded very quickly, showed up early. He explained what the problem was, and even helped me clean some of the water! He was thorough and gave me tips on maintenance of the AC unit. I would call Joshua again for future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Debris backed up affected AC and water accumulated

05/23/2019

Josh was responsive, efficient and professional. He was able to come out to see the unit the very next day. He goes above and beyond to explain the process, and options.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Tune Up

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioning Repair and Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing