Fabcon Products

Angie's List since February 2013

Additional DBA's - Fabcon Products.Com Inc, Fabcon RV/Boat Storage, Fabcon Motors. Cost is determined by job....

AGC Home Remodeling

AGC Home Remodeling prides themselves on design, quality, and timely execution. With decades of experience, we strive to perfect our craft. We handle all phases of remodeling including design with 3D rendering, construction, and financial planning. AGC is your stress-free one-stop shop to modernize your home. Small projects can sometimes seem menacing. Let AGC make it stress free for you. We only deliver high quality work, on-time, and on-budget. We handle projects of all sizes including: Full House Remodel Kitchen Remodel Bathroom Remodel Roofing Plumbing Foundation Cabinets, Countertops, Backsplashes Wall Removal and Room Additions Windows and Doors Landscaping, Fencing and Decks Painting Flooring, Drywall, and Framing Siding and Exterior Trim ​Driveways, Concrete, and Masonry Electrical Fixtures Appliance Installation Our founders have over 60 years in construction experience!

Offers by AGC Home Remodeling  on Angie's List

03/28/2017

Experience was fantastic. the purchase process was simple, the time frame was reasonable and all installation was included. Explain what you want upfront and how you want it so that there are no surprises. our install went great. We will be going back for a larger shop with RV storage in the near future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a metal building from Fabcon.

CATEGORY garage builders,rv sales

10/16/2013

Very happy with the services they provided. They spent extra time working on out-dated wiring without damaging interior. Super nice and helpful. Offered suggestions and advice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed tail lights, checked wiring, replaced wiring, repacked bearings on vintage camper.

CATEGORY car tires,rv sales

Hello [member name removed]! I wanted to Thank you very much for the nice review you gave us here at Fabcon. Not only do we appreciate the time you took to do the reivew, but we also appreciate your business. Please call on us again for future trailer needs & anything else we can help you with. Thank you, Linda K Larson Owner

02/10/2013

I first purchased a portable building from Fabcon many years ago.  They delivered it and set it up and it has remained level and is in excellent condition today because it is a quality product. I next purchased a build on site pre-fab building that I had a slab poured for.  The crew from the building company were fast and proficient in erecting the building. Shortly after that I purchased a 12' La...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an electric brake controller installed in my RV that will control the electric brakes on my 18' trailer - which I purchased from Fabcon Products.  The workmen were professional and new how to remove the necessary panels inside the car to professionally install the wiring and - the best part - they knew how to put them back so that you could not tell they had been removed! I have had many experiences with Fabcon from purchasing two trailers and three rather large storage buildings and they have been professional in every sense of the word.  They are on time, work with you on when to deliver, and will order what you need if they don't have it in stock.  They perform many services:  Auto inspections, new tires sales, trailer sales and rentals, storage solutions and garages, and they deliver the buildings and set them up. Noel and Linda K Larson are great people to work with and the people they hire are well versed at what they do.  They are a family owned business and deserve the support of the community.  I highly recommend them.

CATEGORY car tires,rv sales

Thank you for the great review. We all try hard to provide a honest service with great products! Thank you! Linda K Larson Fabcon-Owner

Trailer Rentals, Repairs and parts, state inspection, tires, truck accessories, RV & boat storage.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available