Excalibur Plumbing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2017

11880 Old 2243 W

Leander, TX 78641

Serving the Austin metro, we specialize in all plumbing repairs. We have the most reviews in Austin Texas on Angie's list. Top Plumber all A in all categories. Up to 15% off Angie customers- Call us anytime for a free estimate 512-259-7222. FREE ESTIMATES!!!!...

plumbers (2032)water heaters (804)drain cleaning (131)water softeners (67)sewer cleaning (24)gas leak repair (21)home inspection (7)bathtub refinishing (2)appliance repair (17)

02/26/2021

The plumber was able to respond relatively quickly in light of a bad winter storm that affected the entire city and for that matter the state; was able to assess and explain the issue regarding the pipe break; and was able to repair it for a reasonable price and assisted me with turning the hot water heater back on and answered general maintenance/preventive issues for the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
plumbing/pipe repair

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

12/14/2020

These guys were Amazing! Two months ago my pilot light on my 15 year old water heater went out. They were out within three hours to relight and give us a quote on a tankless system. The bid was very reasonable so I called the operations manager and asked him if we should move forward with the installation or hold off until the old water heater died. Naturally I assumed he would push me to replace ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tankless water heater

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

12/10/2020

the work was really great and they leave you with the feeling that it's all taken care of. Great experience. Very professional and hard working.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional and hard working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2020

10/12/2020

Called for an EMERGENCY on a Saturday, I was informed that they don't work on a Saturday :( Service was scheduled between 1pm and 3pm for Monday, I called again at 1pm to confirm that they are still coming today, the service call was not even in their system. I was told that we will have to wait until the next day for service. What kind of service is that??? They messed up by not booking the servi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a blocked drain

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

Our new dispatcher made a mistake and didn’t book the call on the board for Monday. When she called on Monday we apologized and did say we could get out for an afternoon standby, she replied, “No thanks I’m not doing that.” Please read our other reviews.. Thank you!

10/08/2020

replace residential exterior faucets

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent work by Excalibur Plumbing. The company was very responsive and scheduled service for the same day. Their plumber, Jeff, was on time, polite, informative, and completed the work promptly. The work areas were left in good order. Excalibur accepted a coupon redemption code from Angie’s List as well. I was pleased with the company and personnel and would use Excalibur again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

10/04/2020

Excalibur plumbing was just perfect to work with. Professional, timely, helpful! They will be my plumber from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved plumbing to accommodate kitchen remodel.

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

09/13/2020

My water heater went out and I needed a new one installed. I had other companies come in and give me quotes that were 2 to 3 times higher than Excaliber. They gave me a the best price. I told them I just needed the basic water heater that was put in the house by the builder. They did not try to force a sale for more money and sold me what I needed at the price i could afford. The work was quick an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water heater installed

CATEGORY appliance repair,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

C

07/22/2020

Their work was okay but their terminology was confusing. When he was explaining my options, he mentioned different tanks but he was actually referring to different warranties.I ended up asking for the best tank, but it was the best warranty I was getting instead. After it was installed,I talked to them about this and they said they would let the owner know to see if they would do anything. They ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2019

06/11/2020

My counterpart recommended Excalibur plumbing and I am grateful to him. This place is exceptional one. Great customer service, answered all my questions. Now I recommend Excalibur plumbing to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing services

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

06/01/2020

They did a very good job and we would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in two new hot water heaters.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

Maintenance, Repair, Leak Location & Detection, Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Repair & Installation, Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation, Water Softener Installation, Toilet Repair & Installation. Grinder Pumps.

Septic