Excalibur Plumbing

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

11880 Old 2243 W

Leander, TX 78641

Serving the Austin metro, we specialize in all plumbing repairs. We have the most reviews in Austin Texas on Angie's list. Top Plumber all A in all categories. Up to 15% off Angie customers- Call us anytime for a free estimate 512-259-7222. FREE ESTIMATES!!!!...

Plumbing (2020)Water Heaters (798)Drain Cleaning (129)Water Filtration and Softening (67)Pipes/Hoses/Cables/Lines (46)Sewer Cleaning (24)Natural Gas Lines (21)Appliance Repair (12)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (11)Valves (8)Home inspection (7)Septic Systems (7)

01/13/2020

Excellent, called late last week, got an appointment for Monday morning 8-10, arrived shortly after 8. Fast and thorough job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater drain and flush

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

D

12/10/2019

I called on a Monday and asked them to come to house to give me estimate on job (installing gas pipes on existing property). They committed to Wed morning. I called late morning to check status and they rescheduled from morning to afternoon. They came, said they would email estimate. Nothing. Called left message on Saturday. No return call. Same on Monday. No contact. Left multiple messages Tuesda...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate on getting gas lines installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

11/11/2019

It didn't. After finding so many high rated reviews of these people on Angie's list, I called to get an estimate done for some work. They scheduled us for Monday between 12 and 3, they have 2 phone numbers to reach. It's now almost 5, no phone call, no plumber. I would appreciate it if they would just say "we don't want your business". Sitting around wasting over half a day waiting for someone to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water softener install

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

10/07/2019

Larry came out on a Friday (same day that I called) because one of my hot water heaters would not stay lit. I bought the house new over 12 years ago which I knew was the life expectancy of most of the hot water heaters on the market today. Larry talked me out of a tankless (which is what I was thinking of getting) because the cost to convert my gas lines would have taken away any efficiency saving...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed both hot water heaters replaced.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

09/29/2019

They were able to get someone out the next day after we left a message after hours. The problem was diagnosed and the part procured & installed. Unfortunately, it needed adjusting, as the maximum hot was only warm. The same plumber came the next day to adjust, but left without properly setting the exterior backplate screws ( they did not connect to anything). He came back and fixed it. Three times...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace a leaking shower stem

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

06/14/2019

COREY'S professionalism, knowledge and quick service surpassed my expectations. Excalibur's name and number is now in my contacts as the one plumbing company to call in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
master bathroom faucet leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

06/14/2019

Job went very well, start to finish. I scheduled the work for the day following delivery of the dryer, confirmed on the morning of the app't; they told me around 8AM and he was ringing the doorbell at 8:15. It was a simple job, but required a professional to make sure it was done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
connection of new gas dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

03/21/2019

They were prompt and had the old water heaters drained and out in no time. We are very happy with our new ones and the quality of work they performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had two water heaters replaced

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

03/16/2019

One of our toilets rocked since we moved into the house. Replacing the flange with a newer and more sturdy one fixed it! Come to find out, the other toilet had the same issue and he was able to replace this one as well. Everything was installed and working properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two toilets and needed to replace two flanges.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2019

03/14/2019

Great job and went the extra mile by adding insulation on the exterior pipes back to the house. Personal and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 Outside Faucets Replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2019

Maintenance, Repair, Leak Location & Detection, Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Repair & Installation, Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation, Water Softener Installation, Toilet Repair & Installation. Grinder Pumps.

Septic