AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.

A98 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since March 2009

709 County Cork Lane

Leander, TX 78641

Accu-Temp provides maintenance, repair and replacement services for residential as well as light commercial customers in the Greater Austin and surrounding area communities. We are authorized dealers for many of the most popular brands of HVAC systems, including Fujitsu and Mitsubishi Mini- Split systems whether single zone or multi-zone. We are also proud to employ Nest certified professionals. The range of our work includes small package systems to 30 ton rooftop systems. Our customers are a wonderful varied group, including families, insurance companies, property managers, home buyers, professional home remodelers and individuals who would just like a reliable diagnosis without the sales pitch. We invite you to call us for a refreshing experience....

hvac repair (98)insulation (1)

08/27/2018

Very well. They did a good job and were a pleasure to do business with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced indoor and outdoor cooling/heating system units.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2018

08/06/2018

It went great, service was prompt and he had the A/C fixed and working in under 24 hrs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did emergency AC repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2018

06/21/2018

Went well. Steve showed up to give me a free estimate on time. He provided me with some different options for systems. I selected the :middle of the road" system. The other guys who quoted me did not do this. He was responsive to my follow up questions. Steve and crew arrived on time and got the unit installed in very tight place. I was glad that I selected Accu-Temp.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new central air system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

10/12/2017

Got it up and running again, in one hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC stopped working

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2017

08/11/2017

I would recommend them for their professionalism and promptness. I just think they're very thorough in what they do. The company I was using before was a lot higher, so I would definitely give them an A on price for the preventative maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a preventative maintenance on my air conditioning, for two units.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2017

09/27/2016

it went great. The service was fast, efficient, and they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and did a deep cleaning of the coils and replaced freion.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2016

03/10/2016

We asked Steve to install the UV light into our A/C. Rafael from Steve team came on the agreed day, was very courteous and installed the light as agreed. Before the installation I needed to check the maintenance cost. Tina was very responsive and referred me to a place where I can buy the bulb. So far we used AccuTemp twice (so two reviews from me). Thank you to Steve and to his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
UV light installation into our A/C.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2015

11/23/2015

I highly recommend AccuTemp. I woke up Sunday morning to our first cold spell and no heat. I called AccuTemp at about 9:30am, who I might add was highly recommended by a neighbor, and left a message not expecting a return call until Monday morning. Much to my surprise I received a call back within an hour and was told they would try to get a technician out on Sunday. By 1:30 the technician had arr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AccuTemp responded on a Sunday, at no extra charge, to repair my heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2015

10/15/2015

Our A/C stopped cooling. The service provider I used in the past was swamp with work and we called different providers found thru Angie's. Tina at AccuTemp was first to return our call and Steve came to our rescue that Saturday. Steve (the owner, as I later realized) was very courteous, reasonable, knowledgeable and just great to deal with. He found three issues (worn wiring in the outside unit, p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed the A/C that did not produce the cold air

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2015

08/22/2015

Last week our A/C started to go on the fritz - not cooling like it should.  The unit outside was only 2 years old (installed by AccuTemp), so I checked the attic.  Sure enough, condensation pooling everywhere, zone control board not appearing to  function properly.  I called AccuTemp, as they had been wonderful two years ago, and was THRILLED to see Steve standing on my doorstep once again. He is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Short term fix for A/C till board can be ordered

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2015

Maintenance, repair and replacement of residential and commercial HVAC systems, also install and repair Mitsubishi and Fujitsu mini-split cool only and heat pump systems. No cost replacement estimates. $29 review of Inspection Reports when emailed to us with a follow-up phone discussion of any questions or concerns you may have. Free 2nd opinions with statistical and/or factual explainations.

System balancing, metal ductwork or work on small appliances.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover