Best Steam Carpet Cleaning

A488 REVIEWS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since December 2005

2321 Cantabria Lane

League City, TX 77573

As experienced Houston carpet cleaners, we service all types of properties including houses, apartments, condos, commercial office buildings, industrial complexes, country clubs, and virtually anywhere there is a need for clean carpet. Your carpet is an essential part of your home or building, and that's why choosing a dependable carpet cleaning service is so important. At Best Steam Carpet Cleaning, we have built a lasting reputation among our continually growing clientele by providing safe, affordable, and effective solutions for outstanding results. We are committed to delivering a value that our competitors can't match. That value begins up front with a free estimate and lasts through every step of our hassle-free services. Whether you need quality upholstery cleaning in Houston, tile and grout cleaning, repairs, or any of the other services we provide, don't wait to contact us! We'll discuss how we can affordable meet your needs using the highest-quality products and equipment....

carpet cleaning (460)flooring (63)upholstery cleaning (43)tile installation (32)floor cleaning (24)carpet installation (17)hardwood flooring (2)water and smoke damage (2)cabinet making (1)

03/18/2020

Great, they were punctual, friendly and professional. Would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

02/08/2020

So-so. The spots didn’t get completely cleaned — dirt under my office chair, and mold on the carpet from between two wine cellars. The stairs were cleaned successfully. These stains developed over probably 20 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning in several rooms and on stairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

11/25/2019

It went great, he cleaned the couch and it looks brand new. Extremely professional and would recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sectional Couch Cleaning

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

11/21/2019

Great! Very professional and the carpets looked wonderful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

11/10/2019

It went well; although our carpets are now 19 yrs old, so it's pretty much impossible to have the walkways look like new when finished. They are clean, though, and we're thankful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All walkways, hallways, and entrances into rooms, plus master bedroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2019

07/17/2019

I called Best Steam on 7/16/19, spoke with the owner, Chris. I explained what I needed done and asked when he would be available to come out and give me a quote. He came out within the hour, took a look around and quoted me a great price. He asked if I was agreeable to the price and if so, was I ready to do the cleaning right then and there. I was agreeable and as it happens had nothing planned fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile and Grout cleaning

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

04/12/2019

Chris was awesome! He worked around us as we painted and worked hard to get everything awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had all carpets and tile floor deep cleaned before our movers came with our stuff.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2019

10/10/2018

Chris did an excellent job cleaning carpets prior to move-in in our new rental. He was thorough and efficient. I appreciated very much that there were no hidden up-charges. I had hired another company previously for another home, and they charged more for a more intensive cleaning option that seemed to be the baseline cleaning procedure for Best Steam. I also appreciated that Chris was generous on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning (3 rooms plus a hallway)

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

06/04/2018

Chris was extremely professional. He explained everything and my chairs look brand new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two recliners that need to be cleaned.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

06/04/2018

It was great. He arrived on time, did a great job cleaning, and now my carpets feel so nice to walk on! The carpeting was fairly new, so still had that stiffness of new carpeting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the upstairs rooms and stairway carpets cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

Cabinet Making, Carpet Sales & Cleaning, Hardwood Flooring Sales & Installation, Upholstery Cleaning, Water & Smoke Damage.

Not Applicable