Abundant Water Sprinkler

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since August 2007

Abundant Sprinkler's goal is to provide our customers with a high quality custom designed Irrigation and professional landscape lighting system at a fair price. We are a full service irrigation company. We offer repair services and new residential installations. We provide an industry leading five-year warranty on materials and labor for all of our residential installations. Therefore, we use only the very best products and equipment. Unlike many of our competitors, we do not enlist high-pressures sales tactics in order to sell you an irrigation or lighting system. We simply provide you with our best price up front and on a timely basis. We provide a full range of services including troubleshooting all brands of existing systems for repair, as well as additions to existing systems. LICENSE #5320. ...

Advantage Drainage

67  REVIEWS
Advantage Drainage

What sets Advantage Drainage apart? We solely provide drain service and have made it our specialty for the last 37+ years. Drainage is an unregulated business, this means that anyone— landscapers, plumbers, or sprinkler companies— can put a pipe in the ground and call it drainage. This becomes risky for the consumer. However, Advantage Drainage customers throughout Dallas and Fort Worth, know that our drain solutions stand apart as time-tested and proven. A large percentage of our business consists of redoing drainage work attempted by landscapers and sprinkler companies. Save yourself time, money, and frustration by contacting our team of experts to do the job right the first time. Advantage Drainage solutions integrate multiple layers of protection to stop flooding now and in the future. We have the specialized tools and equipment to deal with North Texas soils. We can access hard to reach areas— below ground level, preconstruction sites, underneath landscapes or buildings— to stop basement flooding, standing water, blocked drainage, etc., at its source. Our combination of experience, ingenuity, and specialized training cannot be beat. Let Advantage Drainage help you today! Please provide your phone number and address in the message center for the fastest response. Thank you!

05/12/2018

I called and left a message on their answering machine. They did not return my call. I e-mailed them and waited a week for a reply and received none. I don't see why the bother advertising if they do not respond the the inquiries it generates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sprinkler system repair and mtce

CATEGORY irrigation systems

I just received your review and want to apologize for over looking your contact! We here at Abundant Sprinkler work to make each customer happy! This was truly and oversight! We receive many calls and as a small company we may miss one! We hope to do business with you in the future!

08/09/2017

Service was performed quick and they arrived when expected. Jim was very friendly and respectful and explained everything that he did. The price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install sprinkler heads and adjust and program my sprinkler system.

08/02/2017

Awesome. They found broken wire and fixed iit

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found broken wire in sprinkler system

06/30/2017

These guys were amazing. We mostly wormed with Jason who was able to come out and troubleshoot/fix our system. He told us what we needed to do know and how we could further improve it in the future. We ended up paying a lot less than we expected considering how extensive the repairs were. Very pleased with this service and would recommend 100%.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a new house and couldn't get the sprinkler system to turn on. Turns out it was a compllete mess. Some of the lines were capped and all of the valves needed to be replaced. They also had to troubleshoot some wiring that had been damaged.

05/04/2017

Did not return my telephone call, I have been waiting for a week

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not return my call, I have been waiting for a week

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Sprinkler repair & add-ons, water consumption reduction, custom lighting, lawn care, landscaping, tree trimming & removal, rain & freeze sensors, backflow testing, drainage.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check