Victor Alvarado DDS

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Spring Creek Dentistry

We are proud to offer the best in cosmetic and family dentistry. Dr. Ryan Oakley, Dr. Ron Miller, Dr. Daryl Henley, Dr. Tuan Pham and our friendly team will provide you and your family with the professional care and personal attention you deserve. We offer financial options to fit any situation.

11/24/2014

He's very friendly. He does pretty good work. I like his hygienist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went in for my checkup.

CATEGORY dentists

12/01/2013

What I like about Dr. Alvarado, among other things, is that he is a perfectionist. My crowns fit perfectly. Even the temporary crowns looked like my normal teeth and fit well. He is very good at explaining what he is doing and will go into as much detail as you want to hear. I have learned much about dentistry from him. Another thing I like about his office is that he does not play music. I would ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Alvarado has been my dentist for over 5 years. Most recently he replaced large old fillings on 2 teeth with 2 crowns.

CATEGORY dentists

07/10/2013

I use him every four months. My experience with him was good. He's very painless and very thorough. In addition, his staff is very good. My family have been going to him for like 25 years. I think, he is very thorough, and he is good in his practice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Victor Alvarado is my dentist. I saw him for my teeth cleaning. I also had my root canal and teeth caps done by him.

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists, cosmetic dentist

06/06/2012

He explains everything he is going to do in detail and shows you on your xrays. His assistants that do the cleaning are very helpful too. He is usually on schedule. Everything he has done has gone well and been painless. He accepts Delta Dental.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has replaced several caps and done 2 root canals.

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons