Tilley, Dr. Tobin B.

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since March 2012

10/13/2017

He gave me some tips and some pills to take for my dry eyes. My eyes are so much better. Thank you Dr. Whitehead. You are a very good doctor and know all about dry eyes. If you have dry eyes. go see Dr. Whitehead.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my eyes checked, and went because I also have dry eyes. I saw Dr. Whitehead because he is a dry eye specialist.

06/05/2014

He is very good. He has got a very good chair side manner. He is a funny guy and he listens. His office staff are excellent. He has got a good selection and good prices on his materials, the glasses and frames and stuff. So that's nice because then I don't have to go to the big city to get good prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Tilley is my optometrist. Vision Source is the name of the practice. I saw him for contact lens and annual eye exam.

06/05/2014

He is very friendly, thorough, and professional He has good bedside manner and takes his time. He does not rush you. I've been really pleased with him. He's caring. He'll ask you if you have any problems or any questions unlike doctors that you feel like they're rushing you out the door. I'm also been pleased with the prescription, the glasses.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Tobin B. Tilley for optometry for 15 years or more now. I get my eyes checked once a year and get my glasses and lenses from him.

05/11/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose and treat eye infection.

01/04/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used DR. TOBIN B. TILLEY.

CATEGORY optometrist

Therapeutic optometrist, optometric, comprehensive eye examinations, about laser vision correction, eye infections, eye injuries, ery eyes, low vision services, contact lenses, vision therapy & glaucoma specialist.