J D Taylor Contracting Inc

A24 REVIEWS

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since February 2004

604 Bluebonnet Ln

Kennedale, TX, 76060

Ready to update your home and bring it into the era of modern design? Turn to the professional contractors at J.D. Taylor Contracting in Tarrant County, TX and the surrounding areas. We will build beautiful kitchens, bathrooms, granite counters, wood, tile or laminate floors and construct room additions to give you extra living space. Simply share your vision with us and we���ll turn it into reality. Call right away to schedule your free remodeling consultation....

Roofing (16)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (6)Siding (4)Ceramic Tile (4)Exterior Painting (3)General Remodeling (3)Concrete Pouring and Repair (3)Plumbing (3)Electrical (2)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (2)Garage and Shed Building (2)Gutters (2)

11/09/2019

Great! it is an arch window. The original brick looked like a patchwork job. The bricks replaced are uniform to the rest of the exterior arch windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace brick that fell off exterior when a window was replaced.

CATEGORY masonry, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], glad we could make things better for you!

04/10/2019

They were excellent. Everything was done in a timely manner. They made sure that we got what we wanted. Everything was done efficiently and professionally. I have a big house and they completed the job in 2 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced our roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate you all giving us the opportunity to serve you!

04/30/2014

We were referred to this company by a friend who was doing some exterior trim repairs on our home and noticed a rough spot on the roof of a home we had just purchased.  Joe Taylor contacted me and scheduled a roof inspection on our home.  Most people don't expect to get a good report on their roof and to be told that there are no repairs needed, but that is exactly what Joe's inspector did.  We we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2014

10/24/2013

The job went very well.  Joe Taylor and everyone else I dealt with on this project were thorough and professional.  The finished product looks great and all the contractors did a great job of cleaning up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement, replacement of worn siding and fascia boards, gutter replacement, and exterior house painting.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2013

12/26/2012

JD cam himself to inspect work requested, gave mehis opinion. Sent a crew out timely. The crew were excellent, did a great job. The crew were very professional and very nice.  I am very pleased with work that was done. I would highly recommend this company for any remodeling, roofing, construction issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed patch work done to roof decking and fascia boards replaced. I had some rotten, crumbling decking.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2012

08/02/2012

Was very impressed with Joe's concern on finding a balance in regard to quality of materials versus cost. "Best bang for the buck." For the most part, I knew what I wanted and was willing to pay for a slightly higher grade of material, but appreciated Joe's suggestions on where money could be saved. I proposed creating a custom Dutch front door, something I've always wanted. He had experience with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built an interior room to enclose a vaulted ceiling space. Installed new  windows, installed cork flooring and slate flooring, walls painted, replaced siding, made and installed 2 custom built-in cabinets, built custom designed dutch front door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2012

06/13/2012

They came out and inspected promptly. The estimate was competitive but the work wasn’t required. I was very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a minor leak in the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2012

05/31/2012

I first hired Joe's company for minor roofing repair on a rental property. He came out, gave me an estimate, and sent someone to do the job all in the same day. So I asked Joe for an estimate to repair the chimney at my residence where it had begun to leak. The original chimney (25yo) needed to be rebuilt and resided. Because of the height of the chimney and pitch of the roof, this was not a typic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chimney residing

CATEGORY roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2012

05/26/2012

I contacted J.D. Taylor right after New Years in the first week of 2012 and in a couple of days he returned my call and made an appointment to look at the job and make an estimate. He was thorough in measurements and taking notes as we talked about what I wanted to have done. Later he sent me the estimate with bullet points that he had captured on the details. Included in the task was pouring a co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restore and remodel 1940's single car detached garage.

CATEGORY concrete repair, garage doors, garage builders, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2012

04/12/2012

I didn't end up using them because I decided not to remodel my bathroom. I liked the owner of the company, however I didn't care for the plumber he brought with him. The owner is very thorough, has good follow up, and he listens to you well. He broke the price down for me as I needed it so they weren't doing work twice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
J D Taylor Contracting gave me an estimate for a bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling