G Stan Preece DDS & Associates

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

Dr.'s Stan Preece and Austin Church are board certified pediatric dentist....

11/24/2014

They have been seeing the dentist for about 5 years. The staff and dentist is great with the kids. They make sure to review their dental hygiene with them. The atmosphere is very child friendly and the staff is very nice. It is easy to schedule an appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my kid's primary dentist. They last visited for a cleaning.

02/13/2013

These guys are specifically catered to taking the fear out of dentistry for kids. It was a fun and jovial experience. They  really make the kid feel comfortable and at ease. All including the dental assists are amazingly experienced. Dr. Preece takes the apprehension out of dental visits for kids.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son was complaining about pain in his teeth and we went to G Stan PreeceDDS & Associates. They also did dental cleaning.

02/13/2013

Our daughter had cavity in the side of her teeth. We had tried few other dentist, but she did not feel comfortable. Pediatrics were just treating like any other child. At this facility, her pediatrics set up friendly environment for her, where she felt normal and it was a successful cavity removal. Even it is 30 minute drive, we use them for both of our kids.

12/10/2012

The office is child friendly with a travel/airport theme and games for waiting children, as well as ceiling mounted televisions for children during treatment. My son was initially apprehensive but was soon quite comfortable and the doctor went slowly and was gentle in his tone. The staff was friendly both in the treatment area and in check in and check out. All my questions were answered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son is special needs and so he sees a pediatric dentist even though he is 23. We initially came for cleanings and returned for some restorative fillings.

05/21/2012

They are very thorough and professional.  I actually used them as a second opinion to another dentist.  They actually ended up recommending more.  I decided to use them because I trusted and liked them more, it was a gut feeling.  They got us in quick and we did not have to wait long to get an appointment.  The appointment did not take long to have the two crowns put in, only an hour.  My son was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We us George Preece DDS for Pediatric dental care for my child.  My son had two crowns at the last scheduled appointment.

CATEGORY dentists, pediatric dentist

Routine cleanings, including fluoride and x-rays. Restorative Treatment Sedation Services Hospital Services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available