ENGLAND FAMILY PLUMBING

B Rated | 7 Reviews

Force Home Services

966  REVIEWS
Force Home Services

At Force Home Services we are all about the people. We want you to be comfortable with the people we send to your home. Sure you expect us to be technically skilled and we are, but moreover our technicians and installers are clean cut, friendly professionals that I am comfortable having in my home. I am the owner, Ron Strelke, and I have a family, home and business that I am very protective of and I want people around me and my family that I respect and trust. Those are the people we send to your home. We do not hire subcontract labor and we do not hire seasonal labor. We are a modest sized company with 15 team members including me. We service Northeast Tarrant County, Denton County and Collin County. We are not a low cost provider but strive to provide a true value for what we charge. We never collect until you are happy with the job we have done. Our goal is to have the opportunity to service your home the first time, our mission is to make you a client for life. Additional phone - (972) 436-2665. Additional DBA - AirForce Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

D

12/28/2011

I will not use England Family Plumbing ever again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bid was to install a shower diverter.  After the job was finished, they added $200. to the final price even though the job took the same amount of time in the bid to do.  Very deceptive.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

03/17/2011

They did the job for exactly what they quoted. They didn't tie the condensation drain into the internal drain instead of an outside drain. When it got unusually cold the condensation drain froze up and the water heater stopped working. They did come out and fix it promptly once we diagnosed the problem. We would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used England Family Plumbing in December to install a tankless water heater and they did follow up in February.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

03/17/2008

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've done regular plumbing work for me - faucets, toilets. etc. The last time they came out they replaced a bracket on the toilet.

03/03/2008

I called in the morning to schedule an appointment and was told about afternoon availability. The plumber was right on time and performed the job in about two hours without making a mess and with very satisfactory results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Non-emergency plumbing job to replace the shower valve from the back of the shower. The job required a flame-less tie-in and positioning of the valve at the location of the bad valve.

12/31/2007

Brad showed up on time, removed the old traditional water heater and installed a Noritz 751 tankless system. This included all necessary piping and materials to complete the system as well as have a roofer come out to replace the flashing which is required for a tankless system. Brad pulled a city permit and set up a time for an city inspector to come out to check the installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After getting several bids on installing a tankless water heater we decided on England Family Plumbing. I talked with Brad who gave me an estimate over the phone and then also came out to look the job over and provide a written estimate. He was quite knowledgeable and would also be the one who would perform the work. There were no hidden or additional charges for the job which seemed to be a common theme with the other plumbing companies. Brad also cleaned up after the job and hauled off the old water heater.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover