Clean Master Carpet Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

PO Box 1627

Keller, TX 76244

Since 2000, Clean Master has serviced residential and commerical properties of Dallas Fort Worth and surrounding areas. We are a family owned and operated company. Clean Master offers quality service by experienced and certified technicians at competitive and consistent rates. What we quote you on the phone is what you will pay when we are in your home or office. We do not have any hidden charges! We are an IICRC certified firm, have an A + rating with the BBB and we have won the Super Service award from Angie's List for several years. We are completely bonded and insured . In addition to Carpet Cleaning, we also offer cleaning of: Tile & Grout, Wood Floors, VCT floors, Upholstery, Air Ducts, Marble & more. We offer Carpet Repairs, Water Damage Restoration & Emergency Water Extraction. We look forward to hearing from you! Call us today: 817.253.2867 or 972.273.0080 or visit our website at www.cleanmastercarpetcleaning.com...

Carpet Cleaning (677)Upholstery Cleaning (89)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (54)Ceramic Tile (19)Carpet Sales and Installation (17)Oriental Rug Cleaning (7)Air Duct Cleaning (5)Water and Smoke Damage (4)Flooring Sales and Installation (2)Drapery Cleaning (1)

12/11/2019

Excellent! Jared R called about 20 minutes before he arrived (I really appreciate that), arrived on time, cleaned 4 bedrooms, a long hallway, staircase and a living area in an hour. Everything was neat when he left. Jared was very polite, friendly and professional. I highly recommend and will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

Thank you for your business and the great review!

11/27/2019

Went great. Jared was friendly, answered all my questions and did an excellent job. Our carpet is at least ten years old and has never been professionally cleaned. My wife and I could not be happier with how clean, fresh and new our carpets look. Also arrived right on time, and did the job quickly and efficiently. Would not hesitate to recommend Jared and Clean Master.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deep clean carpet

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

Thank you for your business and for the great review!

11/17/2019

Currently selling my home and was worried the condition of the carpets would require a concession. However, CleanMaster brought my worn carpets back to life. My 15-year old carpet doesn't look "brand new" (they're not magicians... or maybe they are?), but now my carpets no longer stand out as an eyesore. I'm extremely satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

Thank you for the A reviews and for your business! We appreciate you!

11/15/2019

Great job...Jared was the technician, and he was very thorough and efficient. I will definitely use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

Thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time to do a review! We appreciate you.

10/15/2019

professional, prompt, courteous with great quality work. They went above & beyond the advertised services... all at a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet, Drapes & Tile cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

Thank you for your business and for the A review!

08/31/2019

Jared Rogers called a couple of hours before our appt and asked if he could come early. I was ready so agreed to that. He went right to work and did a good job. The carpet looks clean and he was done within an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning in 3 areas

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

Thank you for your business and thank you for the A review.

08/05/2019

I can’t say enough good things about this company. It was very easy to schedule on-line and Beth is one of the few who promptly use e-mail. Keith was on time and promptly cleaned the carpets. It was refreshing that they provided the advertised service without any upsell or add-ons. Keith was exceptionally neat and didn’t leave wet areas on the adjoining tile. We had some issues with the carpet aft...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean Carpet

COST $99.99

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business. Thank you for the "A" review! You are the best part of our business!

04/18/2019

Jared R. Was Awesome,quick, my carpet looks great!!!! and professional!! I work for home and thought It would take a while, it didn't and back to making money for me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

Thank you for your business and for the great review!

03/28/2019

I highly recommend Clean Master. Jared Rogers arrived within said time frame, and called 30 minutes before arrival. He was very professional, kind, and did a great job! My carpets and rugs look so clean and smell great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and Area Rug Cleaning - 3 bedrooms, 5 closets, 4 area rugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2019

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to give us an A rating!

03/04/2019

We have been wanting to get our carpets cleaned professionally for some time now but had been lazy about it. Recently we had a wine spill , we acted fast and took care of most of the stains but decided that this was a good time to get it cleaned as well. I searched Angies List for professional cleaners and Clean Master had the best reviews and deals. I claimed the deal and immediately received a c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning for 5 rooms and 2 hallways

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2019

Thank you for your wonderful, detailed review. We appreciate your business and your review!

Carpet Cleaning. Tile & Grout Cleaning. Carpet Repairs. Upholstery Cleaning. Air Duct Cleaning. Pet Treatments. Carpet Protection. Wood Floor Cleaning. 24 Hour Emergency Water Extraction. Water Damage Restoration. Drying Services. Drying Equipment Rentals

Housekeeping & Maid Services. Window Washing. Carpet Installation.

Not Applicable