Chunk The Junk DFW

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since June 2012

Complete junk, trash and debris removal. Haul off of any unwanted junk from your home, garage, yard, construction debris or storage unit. Helping with freeing up space and taking away items left by previous tenants. Haul off also of all metal such as appliances, water heater, car parts, grills, bikes, car battery, copper, lead & aluminum. Family owned & operated....

Skunky's Junk Removal

Welcome to Skunky's Junk Removal, where we proudly service Dallas/Ft. Worth and the surrounding areas. Our goal is to help you complete your project to perfection, by making your cleanup seem effortless. We do that by developing lasting relationships with the customers we serve, to put your mind at ease. Your project is our project. Call us today or go to our website to book online. You will not be disappointed!

11/06/2019

These guys are great and I sure hope I can find a reason to hire them again. Chris and his coworker got right to work breaking apart a crazy wood/tile grill thing and hauled it off. They also hauled off another piece. They worked hard and were just delightful people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Breaking apart and hauling work/grill station

06/25/2019

Can’t remember the cost. Great response and service. Everything done and they cleaned up the area. Hiring again when I clean out my garage!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old junk pile hauled off

04/24/2018

They were great! I didn't need my furniture taken anywhere, just put out in the dumpster at my apartment complex and other junk hauling companies were going to charge over $200! Some moving companies didn't even want to come out for such a small job. But these guys said it was no problem and didn't even want to charge their minimum price. They arrived in about an hour and got things done quickly. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving couch and loveseat to dumpster

03/05/2018

Andy was very busy but agreed to work outside of his normal hours to get my junk hauled off. He was very pleasant and efficient. He was apologetic for not being able to get everything in one load. I thought he could have charged me much more but the bill was very reasonable for the amount of stuff I had and the short notice. I would absolutely use him again and highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The realtor needed to list my house and it was still full of junk from the estate sale. Most providers were too busy or too expensive.

11/15/2017

I called at 2:00 and was told they could have someone here in 40 minutes! Two guys showed up on time ( they were hilarious!) and picked it all up in 15-20 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small pile of debris from garage clean out hauled away

CATEGORY hauling services

Hauling away fence panels, water heaters, washers, dryers, dishwasher’s, refrigerators, lumber, wood, shelves, shelving, boxes/cardboard, garage/estate sale items, unwanted garage items, shed, furniture, broken tools, ladders, lawn mowers, carpet, hot tub, construction/remodeling material, BBQ grill, trampoline, desk, wrought iron fence, computers, stoves, bathtub, car parts, clothing, couch, love seat & antiques.

Hauling of hazardous material, paint, tires, molded drywall/sheetrock, gas & chemicals.