West Houston Electric Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5554 S Peek Rd #21

Katy, TX 77450

Your Trusted and Reliable Expert Electricians Serving Katy and Greater Houston For Over 40 Years! Book Your Free Estimate Appointment Online or Call (832) 906-2338 to Schedule Let us take charge of your electrical needs! Free Estimates No Trip Fee 2 Hour Appointment Window 5 Year Warranty Background Checked, Licensed & Insured Technicians 5% Off Military / Veteran Discount 0% Interest Financing Available For quality electrical repairs and installations in Katy, turn to West Houston Electric. Our skilled expert electricians have years of experience and are dedicated to providing reliable, safe work for affordable prices. If youre ready to get started, Book Online or Call us today (832) 906-2338...

electrician (55)lighting installation (4)appliance repair (1)electronic repair (1)

09/06/2019

The company scheduled a callout within 2 hours of my calling. The tech (Drew) arrived ahead of schedule (having first called to check) and was professional, polite, presentable and helpful, and did what he said he would within the time he promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace circuit breakers and GFCIs

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

04/09/2019

Through Angie's List, I contacted West Houston Electric (WHE) for work on my home following an inspection. I found WHE answering service personnel very polite and helpful. WHE provided a written quote on the same day of my initial call. I noted an item on the quote which was not required and WHE quickly revised the quote. Electrician, Ryan Alston, arrived on-time and reviewed the quote with me and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Electrical Panel and GFCI Corrections

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

03/14/2019

All went well - very prompt and courteous

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace dimmer switch & House Surge Protector + (recently replaced dimmer, outside light, breakers, GFI , Ground wires & check house/box

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2019

08/21/2018

Very well. Would recommend West Houston Electric to everyone. Randy assessed my needs and gave me a reasonable price quote. Ryan did the work and was a very pleasant and skilled worker.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ryan replaced my FPE electrical panel with a new one and all new breakers including a copper ground rod with new grounding electrode, furnished and installed a new meter can in place of the old inadequate one, and furnished a new, wired smoke detector in the hallway in place of the old, non-working one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

08/14/2018

I sent the pages from the pre-purchase inspection and they were able to give me a good estimate for what it would cost. I felt like they understood the problem and were able to solve it efficiently. Ryan (service tech) was on time and did a very through job. I will call them again for any of me electrical needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs from pre-purchase inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

06/01/2018

Met with Randy first to go over what was needed to bring everything up to code. Very professional and helpful in guiding towards the essentials. Ryan was our technician who did the job. He did a great job. Very thorough, efficient, and cleaned any area he worked in. Highly recommend West Houston Electric.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Panel replacement, GFI plugs added, Wired smoke detector system, Whole house surge protector

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

05/22/2018

This was a fairly large and expensive piece of necessary home maintenance. My home is now 25 years old, and I am the original owner. My main circuit breaker had been "acting up" recently; that is, it randomly failed (opened) as the day proceeded and the temperature rose. It is housed along with all of my other circuit breakers in my main breaker box, which is directly exposed to the early afternoo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of circuit breaker box, installation of surge protector, replacement of ground rod, installation of GIF breaker for pool pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

Photo for West Houston Electric Inc - 5554 S Peek Rd, Katy, TX - 37091394

Thank you very much for the kind words. We really appreciate customers like you.

02/06/2018

Work was done quickly and professionally. I would use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Security Light Over my Garage Door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2018

01/07/2018

The repair was partially completed. The technician couldn’t repair the chime but acknowledged that it was an electrical problem, which was within his domain of expertise. He just didn’t know how to fix it. At a labor rate of $150 per hour, I expected the job to be completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our door bell had an electrical short.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2018

10/15/2017

These guys were great. They responded quickly after the floods once we were able to get into our property and had the electricity back on quickly. They still have work to complete so thus far we are only halfway done. I am so thankful for their responsiveness during our time of need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect electrical work and replace plugs post flooding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2017

New Construction, Remodeling, Residential, Commercial Service Calls, Lighting Design, Specialty Installations, Service Upgrades, Breaker & Panel Changes, Surge Protection, Ceiling Fan Installation, Wiring & Rewiring.

Electrical Appliance Repair.