Lopez Garage Door and Opener

A28 REVIEWS

Founded 2008

4126 Prairie Meadow Dr

Katy, TX, 77449

We're a family operated business, we guarantee the best price and quality on garage door installations, broken springs, garage door openers and more....

Garage Doors (28)

09/19/2019

I had previously used them for a garage door repair (broken cable) and was so impressed with their work that when my door opener needed replacement, there wasn't any hesitation in choosing them to do the replacement. I was given information about the various models they sell, chose one, and they were on site the next day to do the install. The installer was very meticulous going beyond just a inst...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

07/19/2019

Manuel showed up on time, and immediately got to work taking down old opener and installing new one. Lubricated the door, rollers, track. Showed me the remote and help set up opener to assure proper performance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Take down old door opener install new one. Perform maintenance on door to assure correct operation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our service, we truly appreciate it.

04/07/2019

The personnel came even if it was a little late but we were given heads up that he is stuck at other job due to technical issues. He did repair the broken spring and gave us insight to what and why it has happened and how we can know it next time. A great job done overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, well appreciate it.

03/30/2019

They were prompt and not only repaired the door but serviced the door and it is now operating better than it has in years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door cable had broken. Roller came off of track

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, it helps others see what type of service we provide, and it means a lot for us.

01/24/2019

Manuel Lopez replaced 2 springs in the door, and also lubricated the tracks and adjusted the opener control at no extra charge. The price was quite reasonable compared to what I had seen in my research. Manuel is very nice and personable, in addition to being extremely competent. I have already recommended him to a friend and won't hesitate to call him if I need more garage door work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring broke in two and needed replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] for your kind words, it’s been a pleasure providing service to you and it really means a lot to us your referrals to your friends & family.

01/24/2019

I was given a full range of garage doors, wheels, and motors to choose from. Each of the latter came with the company’s pros and cons, and professional recommendations. Overall, it was one of the easiest and enjoyable experiences I’ve had with home project vendors. I highly recommended their team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garagedoor replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our service, we enjoyed working with you as well. Your kind words mean a lot to us, Thank you.

12/01/2018

Hands down honest and very good at its work. I will definitely gonna mention to my friends

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2018

10/17/2018

Excellent responsiveness. Next day service scheduled from initial call. Arrived timely and completed work efficiently. Would definitely hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 Door opener tune ups and replacement of belts on both garage door openers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2018

09/23/2018

I recently hired Lopez Garage Door and Opener to replace the rollers, do a tune-up and install a new garage door opener. It was an excellent experience from start to finish. I called them late Wed. night, Leslie answered the phone when I was expecting to hear an automated phone message. She took the time to listen to my needs, was very knowledgeable about various garage door openers and made helpf...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace rollers, tune-up and install new garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

09/06/2018

It went well and checked everything out even the stuff that wasn’t broken

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cables and the wheels were off the tack

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018