LAYMAN ELECTRIC CO

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since June 2004

B Rated | 4 Reviews

OWNER-OPERATOR, NO SUBS, COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB, TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY....

Mr. Electric of NorthWest Houston

Our courteous technicians respect your home and family, providing an attention to detail that ensures quality, and safe work. No matter what electrical contractor services you need, Mr. Electric has the power to make things better.

Award 2019
Offers by Mr. Electric of NorthWest Houston on Angie's List

07/21/2006

Since he never bothered to return my call, I am unable to comment on any experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called his number and left a voice mail. I never received an answer and found someone else on my own to do the work. He came the same day that I had called Layman Electric and it was into my schedule perfectly.

08/06/2004

HE STATED THAT HE WAS DOING SOME WORK OUT IN MY AREA AND HE WOULD GET BACK WITH ME THAT DAY. I HAVE YET TO HEAR BACK FROM HIM, AND IT HAS BEEN THREE DAYS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I CALLED THEM TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO FIX MY CEILING FAN.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

07/03/2004

THE ELECTRICIAN FOUND THE PROBLEM FOR THE OUTLETS AND REPAIRED THE SWITCHES IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
OUR GFCI OUTLETS WERE NOT WORKING AND THE WALL SWITCHES IN OUR KITCHEN WERE DEFECTIVE. THEY WERE REPAIRED OR REPLACED.

06/30/2004

HE CAME AND GAVE ME AN ESTIMATE FOR THE COST OF THE WORK, THEN DID THE REPAIR, THOUGH IT WAS A LITTLE MORE. DID A GREAT JOB, NEVER HAD ANY MORE PROBLEMS. HE WAS VERY THOROUGH ABOUT QUESTIONS TO BE SURE HIS SOLUTION WOULD COVER THE PROBLEM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPAIRED SOME ELECTRICAL OUTLETS.

CATEGORY electrician

ELECTRICAL & CEILING FANS.