Katy Tile & Marble

Angie's List since February 2004

Katy Tile & Marble has been in business for the last 15 years. We offer sales and installation of ceramic, porcelain & natural stone tile. Granite & quartz counters, carpets, hardwood, laminate & luxury vinyl flooring. We have displays of all our products....

ACE TILE

18  REVIEWS
ACE TILE

Hi I'm Eddie Allum, owner and operator of Ace Tile Inc. I have been in the tile industry for 36 years; from Warehouse operations to inside sales to outside sales to management and now contracting on my own for 28 years. I have known all of my crews for 8-28 years. We install all different types of flooring: tile,wood,laminate and carpet. We also install Granite counter tops, back splashes, tubs, showers etc. We also do some general remodeling. I personally supervise all jobs daily and through out completion of the job. I have been a resident of Missouri City in the Quail Valley subdivision for 28 years. I look forward to doing business with you! Give me a call today

Offers by ACE TILE on Angie's List

09/14/2020

All the tile work in the bathroom & the kitchen work are really beautiful & make life easier for us. They are great craftsmen! But: toilet to be reinstalled sat out by our front door 8 days & toilet hole in floor not sealed, so sewage came up & stank.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converted small tub into tiled walk-in shower; replaced deep kitchen sink w bigger, shallow one, in new countertop & backsplash.

CATEGORY home remodeling

09/19/2018

The finished product is beautiful. They did a great job and everyone involved was very professional. Equally please with responsiveness on everyone - from returning phone calls to arriving when promised. The whole process was amazingly smooth. Also had new sinks and faucets installed, as well as removal and re-placing mirrors - so cost reflects this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New granite countertops in two bathrooms

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

10/26/2017

The sales staff was very helpful in choosing the various products and the management staff worked very hard to meet all of our deadlines. They went out of their way to help when we ran into some foundation problems and had to revise some of our initial choices. Excellent, serious team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After our house was flooded in the energy corridor, we needed to replace all of the downstairs flooring. We ended up getting marble tiles, porcelain tiles and carpeting for all of the various rooms including living room, dining room, library, kitchen, master BR and utility rooms.

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,marble & granite

08/07/2017

The job went very well. They arrived on schedule and completed the work on schedule. Between the hardwood floors and the carpeting, they had to move all the furniture and appliances in our home. Nothing was damaged. We are very happy with the result. Our floors are beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood flooring in all rooms except bedrooms. Carpet in bedrooms

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,hardwood floor

07/10/2017

Not only were Tom/ Linda and their team responsive and professional to changes and challenges to invoices, material selection, tardiness of subcontractors, resolving quality concerns, dealing with unknowns (in the scope) they were honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our 3 bathrooms redone, each with a different scope. Tile, granite, tub conversion, remodel carpentry, demolition, tile plumbing and cabinet cabinetry.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

Hardwood, Laminate, Granite Counters, Quartz Counters, Tile, Bath Remodeling, Carpet, Luxury Vinyl