Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

28349 ROSE LANE

Katy, TX 77494

Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing is Houston's oldest (since 1994), most experienced roof cleaning company, and offers an exclusive 5 Year warranty. We are members of the Roof Cleaning Institute of America (RCIA), and owner Marcus Raif is a Master Certified Roof Cleaning Instructor. Other roof cleaning companies have not been around more than 3 or 4 years. We will be there if you should ever need us again. We treat customers' property like it was ours, arrive on time, and approach each job with the level of professionalism that has made our company the best in Texas. Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing provides exterior cleaning services that make your roof, home and it's surrounding property look it's absolute best while saving you money by making the roof and paint on your home last longer. That is why you wash your car isn't it. When is the last time you cleaned your roof or power washed your house? Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing does not use a pressure washer nor a harmful pitch witch to clean roofs. We apply chlorine based solutions approved by the Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) with no pressure that kill the bacteria & toxic mold spores immediately. Then we restitute your soils' pH and neutralize any runoff. Our system leaves no yucky sludge residue pollutant in your yard like a lot of our competitors do. That is the benefit of hiring a seasoned professional roof cleaner who uses the proper roof cleaning solutions and knows how to correctly clean your roof. Any company that is not applying chlorine based solutions approved by the Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) to clean your roof is not killing the spores of the bacteria that is growing on your roof. Therefore those companies set you up for a maintenance contract because it will need cleaning sooner. I do not believe in maintenance contracts. Repeat customers always get a discount....

pressure washing (109)roof cleaning (32)gutter cleaning (8)house cleaning (5)window cleaning (5)floor cleaning (1)

03/19/2020

Marcus and the team did an excellent job. They were on time and did prep for the job well. They also took care during the job and cleaned up when finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House, Roof, Gutter, Sidewalk Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, house cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

Thank You for a great response. Our company motto is to :Do it right or just do not do it. You house presented challenges because it did not have gutters on the sides and by some of the plants. We protected your grass and plants by laying signs that covered your grass and tarps that covered your plants. Enjoy your clean roof and house and have a great day.

10/30/2019

Called KMS after reading all the great reviews. Marcus came out that same day to inspect and provide estimate for cleaning roof, back patio, pergola, driveway and sidewalk. He had all the paperwork in order (insurance, certifications, before & after photos). Explained the process for the roof cleaning since I’ve never had that done before and we set up a time to have the work performed. KMS did no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaning, pressure wash driveway, sidewalks, patio & pergola

CATEGORY pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

hank You for the review. I work in the business to ensure proper quality of work. When the job is done correctly as promised and you do not inconvenience the customer you get referrals. Enjoy your clean roof.

08/15/2019

Marcus game out to do the estimate.He discussed methods he would use to not damage the brick work on the facade. He was totally straight forward and professional. He showed me his binder with company info (liability Ins, certifacations, etc). They estimate seemed good. He set a date to come back. When he and his crew arrived they did a great job. Everything looks good and all that black mildew is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of mildew from brick facade, driveway and sidewalk

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

Thank You for taking the time to review us. I am glad to hear that you were happy with our work.

11/28/2018

Second time I have used them; first time did the roof, this time siding. One of the best home services around. Marcus is a total professional, and does a superb job. I hope he expands his portfolio to include more things I can use!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding Wash

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review. I am glad that you enjoyed our cleaning of your house. Have a great day. Marcus

07/24/2018

Crew arrived on time. The roof was cleaned without damaging tiles. It now looks like a new roof. Marcus Raif was very polite and a pleasure to work with. He remained on site to supervise the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned concrete tile roof on Estates of Avalon home

CATEGORY roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2018

Thank You for the review. Every competitor knows the value of their services as do I. Your roof was a challenge due to its size and pitch. We love challenges. We even removed a rust stain on it from the a/c. I am sorry your neighbor went with my competitor as there are so many ways to cut corners and that is what he did. We never cut corners.

05/22/2018

The owner - Marcus Raif - and his crew did an outstanding job. Our 23 year old home needed to be cleaned, and KMS did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing of roof, brick, flagstone patio, driveway, sidewalks

CATEGORY pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2018

Thank You, I am glad that you liked the job. I enjoyed cleaning the roof, house, [Member Information Removed], sidewalks, & flagstone patio. It was like a house make over watching the transformation. Originally your husband did not want to clean the flagstone patio because he said that you were afraid that pressure washing would damage it. You are correct as it would have damaged it. We have found...

03/26/2018

Amazing service! Very friendly and professional service. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior home cleaning and driveway.

CATEGORY window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

Thank You for your review. I wish you well with your move.

12/23/2017

Went well with soft wash first and then cleaned again with a surface cleaner, which is good for your concrete driveway and pave way, No complaint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway /pave way / sidling clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2017

Mr [Member Name Removed] I am glad that you liked our services. Have a Merry Christmas!

07/20/2017

This was a very good experience. My HOA had sent me a letter stating that I needed to get the algae removed from my siding. It's thin vinyl, not very good quality, and I was concerned that power washing would damage the surface. Katy Memorial was able to use a much gentler washing process that removed all the algae from the siding as well as black mold on the exterior brick walls. This was about 2...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Algae and mold removed from vinyl siding and brick exterior.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2017

Thank You for taking the time to review our company. I apologize for having burned any plants in our cleaning process. When we have to clean brick we have to use a stronger cleaning solution and use signs to try and protect your plants by keeping the cleaning solution off of them. Your house was a challenge because all of the brick on several sides was very dirty. I am glad that you were pleased w...

06/14/2017

Excellent job done the fence, no pitting or gouging, it looks fantastic and the Pergola is cleaned of algae too without stripping the stain off of the underside.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my algae'd back fence and a Pergola over the hot tub / pool area with calcium hypochlorite & a low pressure washer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2017

I am glad that you liked the way we soft washed your fence. It was a challenge. The pergola was also a challenge due to all the plants around it that we did not want to damage. Thank You for taking the time to review us.

Clean exterior surfaces of homes with damage free low pressure power washing. We also chemically clean the black algae from your roof with our no pressure roof cleaning technique. The algae causes the shingle granules to dislodge reducing the life expectancy of the roof. The owner of Katy Memorial Roof Cleaning & Power Washing is a Master Certified Roof Cleaning Instructor for the Roof Cleaning Institute of America and offer an exclusive 5 year Spot-free Limited Warranty on our service.

Cheap poor quality work. Please, if you want the job done cheaply look else where. Our mission is to provide long lasting top notch quality work as reasonably priced and not cut any corners to achieve that goal. There are too many ways to cut corners and provide a cheaper price and we will not be a part of that.