With over 30 years construction experience, our team has extensive knowledge which translates to premier home improvements that are completed quickly, neatly, and correctly! Our commitment to service, quality, and communication is displayed from the moment we provide you with a free written estimate. Please visit our website at www.southernddllc.com We pride ourselves on attention to detail and creative solutions, as well as finishing projects on time and within budget. We will design and build any home remodeling needs you may have. We will also limit the number of projects that we take on so that we can give your project the attention and detail it deserves. Our promise to you is we will exceed your expectations....

home remodeling (83)interior painting (52)drywall repair (47)cabinet making (36)home remodeling (35)woodworking (31)electrician (28)tile installation (28)countertop installation (28)flooring (26)door installation (25)plumber (24)

03/27/2020

We gave Eric and his team quite a challenge for 2 months straight. Our 40 + year old home threw him every curve ball it had, from full house pipe replacement to beam restoration to rebuilding 6 rooms from the brick & studs in. We could not be happier with the new spaces. His carpenter Miguel is an amazing craftsman, building all our paint grade cabinets to custom dimensions and our selected finish...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remediation of first floor due to TS Imelda, Gutted 1st floor and rebuilt

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, picture framing, insulation, lighting, masonry, plumbing, remodeling, water damage restoration, woodworking, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

Photo for Distinguished Designs - 1218 Colonial Manor Dr, Katy, TX - 38466760

03/24/2020

Eric designed and built custom shelves over a planter by my fireplace. Eric did an incredible job and I will use him again for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed custom made shelves for fireplace

CATEGORY remodeling, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2020

03/22/2020

Distinguished Designs is an excellent company to do any remolding you need. The work that was done on my home, I can't say enough great things about them. I love the remodel that was done. Pride and love is put into every aspect of the job. He is excellent to work with. I recommend Distinguished Designs to anyone wanted top notch work done. Thank you so much because I just love my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
relevel house, new all new floooring, paint inside and out, aplliances install, redo two full bathrooms, reframe walls and ceilings, windows , new siding, repipe entire house and tankless water heater

CATEGORY custom cabinets, carpet installation, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring, picture framing, glass repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, landscaper, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, siding, water heater repair, replacement windows, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2020

03/06/2020

It went excellent. Eric was extremely professional and courteous, and when Edwin came out to do the repair he was the same way. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair drywall damage

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2020

03/03/2020

Awesome. Eric and his crew did a great job at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
screened in covered patio

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

02/03/2020

Can I give this company an A+? Far and away this was the best experience I've had with a general contractor. Eric is conscientious, follows through, pays attention to detail, and gets the job done. His crews are professional, on time, and work exceptionally hard. The quality of their work is above reproach. We had an extensive trim project after doing concrete floors. This company did all the work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior trim repair and replacement, painting, and exterior drain installation

CATEGORY contractors, remodeling, woodworking, drain pipe, interior painters, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

01/30/2020

I am very happy with Eric and his team. First time I had a contractor arrive at the time they said they would. There was some roof work that needed to be done and Eric had his roofer come out that very same day to get it fixed. Great communication and a huge plus for me when Eric said I would love to get this done today so I sent my family to go eat dinner and Eric got it done. I will definitely c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix floor upstairs

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

01/25/2020

These guys did an absolutely fantastic job. They took an old, run down room that looked really bad and made it look great. The room now has nice tile, a fresh coat of paint, new fixtures and an energy efficient window that I really love. I will definitely be using these guys again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile bedroom, replace bedroom window, install hardi, install interior trim, interior and exterior painting. They also did a complete demo/remodel of my bathroom.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, glass repair, insulation, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper removal, replacement windows, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

01/04/2020

Eric and his team did outstanding work. We wanted custom built-ins to go into our study (cabinet lowers/shelf uppers) and they exceeded our expectations. The quality and craftsmanship shown in this project was phenomenal. We will absolutely use Distinguished Designs again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
office built-ins

CATEGORY custom cabinets, contractors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2020

12/12/2019

The remodel was great, Eric and his team were professional, considerate and did great work. Any issues were quickly remedied. The remodel was on an older home and the house had some underlying issues. All these concerns were handled very well. Would certainly use Distinguished Designs again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete remodel of master and guest bathrooms, complete remodel detached laundry room

CATEGORY custom cabinets, contractors, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, picture framing, glass repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Flood damage remediation, Interior & exterior renovations, concrete work, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, countertops, drywall, painting, doors, windows, flooring and repairs, restorations, decks, rough and finish carpentry, roofing, additions, and much more!

Foundation lifting and septic systems

Not Applicable