Colony Roofing & Exteriors

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since February 2006

WHAT SETS US APART – SALESMAN VS. EXPERT - At Colony Roofing & Exteriors you don’t work with a salesman- you work with an expert! We can answer any question you have, whether it's about roofing, energy-saving radiant barrier, siding, windows, exterior painting or gutters. Steve Furber, the owner, was a construction supervisor for ten years, then started Colony Roofing & Exteriors in 1990 – over twenty-five years ago! Our customers choose us because we are experts in the field. We sell the customer on our expertise and service rather than try to persuade them with sales pitches or strong- arm tactics. Plus, we never try to sell you anything you do not need. By establishing trust, we know you will use us again and will recommend us to your friends, family and neighbors. In fact, most of our business comes from referrals! Steve Furber, the owner, personally inspects each completed job to ensure that it has been done to both his and the customer’s satisfaction. A written, detailed proposal is provided with every free estimate. Never settle for just an amount. We show you exactly what you are paying for! Our work is backed up by a written warranty. As a GAF Master Elite Contractor we offer roofing warranties that are some of the best in the industry. Colony Roofing & Exteriors offers a wide range of products and services: Roofing - Your roof not only adds beauty to the exterior of your home, it also plays a vital role in its protection. Properly installed with quality products, it will provide comfort and aesthetic value for decades to come. We offer a variety of products in styles and colors and a crew of courteous and professional installers. Siding - Select from a wide array of beautiful James Hardie siding. We can paint it with the color of your choice to give your home your own personal look. (See the 2-story, all siding home in our gallery to get an idea of what we can do). Energy-Saving Products -Double-paned windows add beauty to your home in addition to being more energy-efficient. One customer told us that since we installed her windows she no longer has to wear a sweater during the colder months. Don't pay the ridiculously high prices that some of our competitors charge for windows. We can install beautiful windows that are energy-saving, with the same warranty for a much better price. Radiant barrier products help prevent heat from entering the home through the roof or the walls, so consider it when you are having a new roof installed. Exterior Painting – Let our professional and experienced painter give your home a whole new look! Gutters can protect your home and plants from water backsplash. Insurance Claims - If you like, Steve Furber will be happy to walk you through your insurance claim and meet with your adjuster to help determine the damage. We have been working with insurance companies for many years and they know us and respect the way we do business. Additionally, the owner is a licensed insurance adjuster. Visit our website at colonyroofingtx.com for more information. Scroll to the bottom of our Angie's List page for suggestions on what to do after a hurricane and how to protect your roof year round. Give us a call at 281-827-9035 or email us at colonyroofing@gmail.com! We are proud of our Angie's List Super Service Awards and work hard to earn them every year! Contact us and let us make you another 100% satisfied Colony Roofing & Exteriors customer!...

Bullock Roofing solutions

02/13/2021

The supplies and workers arrived ahead of schedule, worked non-stop and did an outstanding job! I have had several roofs put on this house and this is the best job done and best company to perform the work EVER! I will definitely recommend them to others!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for taking the time to give us this excellent review. If you are ever in need of other construction related services, don't hesitate to call me.

11/13/2020

It went well. I did add some extra work on them as I determined some of the original plan didn't look right and as I gained confidence that they knew what they were doing. Frankly, every time I step out of my house and see the new siding, I get that good feeling of money well spent. No complaints here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had sidings, fascia and soffits, They painted the siding and exterior portions of my front door and shutters.

CATEGORY siding

Thank you very much for the excellent review and thank you for your confidence in us. We appreciate your business. Steve Furber

10/04/2020

The Colony Roofing team completed the work in a timely manner with professional craftmanship and attention to detail. I have recommend them to friends and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and exterior paint with repairs to soffit, facia and siding

CATEGORY roofing,woodworking,house painters

Thank you for the excellent review. You have a beautiful home and we were honored to be of service! It has been a pleasure doing business with you! Steve

09/17/2020

Replace shingle roof and patio cover due to hail damage

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work was completed in 1 1/2 days for the shingle roof. The metal patio roof was replaced a week later. We had the patio frame painted. Both roofs look great. Steve Furber kept us informed during the job, and the entire team were very professional. They cleaned up all nails and covered the pool to insure nothing fell in. Colony Roofing handled all the insurance paperwork

CATEGORY roofing,house painters

Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review. Our goal is for every customer to be 100% satisfied. It has been a pleasure working with you. Steve Furber

08/25/2020

I enjoyed my experience dealing with Colony Roofing. Steven was prompt, explained every aspect of the process, and dropped by and called multiple times during the replacement. The crew performing the removal and replacement were very professional, efficient, and mindful of the yard and plants. I highly recommend Colony Roofing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for the excellent review! It has been a pleasure doing business with you! If you are ever in need new windows, siding, or exterior painting you can expect the same outstanding results. Steve Furber

Installs residential roofing and radiant barrier, Hardie siding, and energy-efficient windows, Also installs gutters and performs exterior painting.

At this time we are not doing roofing repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, Check