Angelic Carpet Cleaning

A 8 Reviews

Angie's List since October 2015

2020 S Fry Rd

Katy, TX 77450

We're a family-owned and -operated business – always have been, always will be. We've made Katy our home for 15 Years – our life's work. Give us a call today and see what a difference we can make to your home & business....

carpet cleaning (8)tile installation (1)carpet installation (1)

05/19/2019

They turned out spectacular

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 Area Rugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2019

02/08/2019

Provided a timely estimate, assisted in coordinating services and provided excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 4 rooms of carpet

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2019

Thank you so much for your business. Have a wonderful day and I am very proud of Melissa and Sean for making you pleased.

01/26/2019

Wonderful. Could not be happier and work was done in a timely manner and they were really pleasant to have in my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and grout cleaned and sealed

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

11/05/2018

Sean did a great job at very fair price. Carpets turned out clean, fresh, removed the stains. I will call them next time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need to have carpet in bedrooms, closets, game room, large rug and stairs steamed. I had never done so in 8 years. Several puppy stains in bedroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am very pleased that my Son worked hard and gave you a wonderful experience with your carpet cleaning. Please know this means the world to me as a Small business owner and as his Momma. Have a blessed day! Angel

08/04/2018

They did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to share this. Please let me express how wonderful your support is for our Family owned local business. Have a great week.

01/24/2017

Fine. I would use these folks again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning in den, dinning room, stairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2017

10/24/2016

After reading Angelic Carpet Cleaning reviews, I knew this company would be very professional and they would take care of our cleaning needs. Glen and Valentin did an excellent job. I have never had such a professional and friendly service provided by anyone. The carpet throughout our house looks as good as when we bought the house 13 years ago. I would highly recommend. Excellent job, great commu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Stretching and Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2016

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience. Being a family owned company we are so greatful for you to take time to say kind words. Please give us a call anytime with new flooring or more cleaning.

10/12/2015

I set up an appointment on Tuesday.  Glen and Chris arrived Thursday morning ahead of schedule.  They walked the rooms, noting stains and areas of wear.  They gave me the price of $209 for six rooms and three closets.  The living room is large - about 20 by 20, one bedroom about 16 x 14, two rooms about 13 x 11, one bedroom about 12 x 11 and one den about 10 x 10.  They use a truck mounted system ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets in six rooms and three closets

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2015

Carpet, Tile, & Upholstery Cleaning, & Carpet Stretching & Repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, Check