RAWHIDE SERVICES

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since May 2010

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Rawhide Services, LLC has been servicing the DFW area for over 15 years. We offer FREE ESTIMATES and do not accept credit cards....

Bacon Plumbing, Heating, Air, Electric, Roofing

Bacon Plumbing, Heating, Air, Electric and Roofing is a professionally licensed and insured Plumbing / HVAC / Electric & Roofing Company that services the Dallas, Frisco, Rockwall, McKinney and surrounding areas. Bacon offers fair and reasonable pricing with top quality installation and repairs. Bacon is located at 295 Ranch Trail Rockwall, TX 75032 email us at info@everyonelovesbacon.com - visit www.everyonelovesbacon.com

Award 2019
Offers by Bacon Plumbing, Heating, Air, Electric, Roofing on Angie's List

09/04/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Periodic Service of aerobic septic system. 2 yr. contract. Supposed to service every 4 months. Never came out without having to remind them. Always came late. Only had 4 visits in 2 years. Never cleaned the air pump filter.

06/18/2014

The provider never performed the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider gave us a bid on installing new lateral lines for a septic tank. He scheduled several times to perform the work, but each time he failed to show up. After the third time, we found another company to do the job.

CATEGORY septic tank

Appologies again to you and Jerry for not being able to take care of your job in the time manner i believed that we could. Glad to hear you got it done and hope you enjoy your new pool. thanks Jabe

01/04/2014

They showed up and got all the work in one day. Did not mess around and were very easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Rawhide Services.

05/09/2013

He came out, inspected the drainage problem, ran a snake, recommended a deeper solution, which it did turn out to be...a root had gotten into one of our main lines.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On this call, Rawhide responded to a potential septic blockage in our home system at our lake house. We had utilized Rawhide for two previous septic system installs and I would unhesitatingly recommend him for installs over ANYONE in the Granbury area. His work is turn-key, he provides everything from pulling the permit to getting the final inspection on installs...that's why we called him for our house.

04/25/2012

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a house and some land and it had 4 septic systems. The reason was 2 did not fuction and were never removed. I tore the house down to rebuild another house. I have worked with many contractors and have been displeased with most. They try and take advantage of one's lack of knowledge of things and do not have pride in their work. Mr. Robinson who owns Rawhide Services came out after I had built a new structure/guest house to evaluate my septic systems. He was very informative and showed me the problems that could arise and the solutions he would suggest. He could have very well taken advantage of my ignorance bud did not. He did fix things to be correct that the plumber had done incorrectly. Since I have hired him to do some more work including dirt work and replace a septic system and i am very thankful I found his company and hope I never have to deal with another company in these fields. He has always been in my opinion very fair on prices and the job has been done with pride.

CATEGORY excavators,septic tank

Our specialties are UTILITY work, such as Septic Installation, Waterlines, Sewerlines, Firelines, Drainage & Resloping, Culvert installation and Driveways. We also do EXCAVATION work such as Land Clearing, Pad Sites, Demo, Gradwork, Roadwork, TRUCKING of Sand & Gravel and Install Storm Shelters