Spencer Air Conditioning & Heating

• Trade License Number
  • TALCB27949E

3006 Skyway Cir S

Irving, TX 75038

Emergency Service Available! Spencer Air Conditioning and Heating has been providing heating and air conditioning service since 1960. Our mission is to provide Ultimate Service, Superior Performance and Positive Impact. The company is located in Irving, Texas and serves clients all over the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Spencer offers expertise in all types of residential service, maintenance, design and installation. Our factory trained service technicians and installation crews have been background checked and drug tested for your peace of mind. Our Comfort Consultants all have over 18 years experience solving homeowner’s problems and designing custom comfort solutions....

HVAC Companies (90)home energy audit (5)water heaters (1)

02/20/2021

I called Spencer Air Conditioning & Heating Saturday morning. The alternate heat was not kicking in so the house was not staying warm. David called me later in the day to let me know when he would be arriving at the house. Since I have a maintenance plan with Spencer, the visit was 89.00 instead of 150.00. He was very thorough in testing all the components to make sure that they each worked when m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alternate Heat was not kicking in

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2021

10/23/2020

David Cummins was punctual and professional, as always. He is a great employee and an asset to Spencer Air.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new thermostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

08/28/2020

Damione arrived on time and had called ahead to let me know when to expect him (much appreciated). He was very courteous and professional and was prompt in diagnosing the likely cause of our problem - a faulty compressor. He quoted a replacement but also suggested we think about replacing the outside unit as it was already 10 years old. We’ve scheduled an evaluation with an efficiency expert tomor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C unit not cooling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

08/27/2020

Jamal did an excellent job and I am extremely appreciative of his patience, professionalism and execution. Thank you again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

07/24/2020

As always, Spencer's techs are professional and punctual. I've been a customer for many years and will remain so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi-Annual maintenance on AC/Heating system

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

07/17/2020

Great problem solving and a quick repair. Answered my questions about thermostat upgrades.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of condensation pump

CATEGORY energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

05/14/2020

Photo was sent ahead of tech. He was on time, professional, helpful. Would effeminately recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thoroughly checked unit for summer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

04/03/2020

David was very helpful on time and thorough with making sure that my AC units would not have the same issue as my neighbors

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance on AC units because my neighbors compressor blew

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

04/03/2020

he fixed and repaired my A/C and I will use him for all my repairs. He was very professional and worked with me, he found the problem quickly. No it's nice and cold in my house I'm wanting him back for more repairs in a week Very good Tech.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He worked on my A/c

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

03/25/2020

Jamal was punctual and curious. After he finished the job, he showed me the installations and explained how it works. He also suggested turning on the fan to quicken the purification process in the beginning. He was so pleasant to work with. I highly recommend Spencer Air and all of the technicians that they have that have come to service my HVAC through the years!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reme Halo air purification system installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

Spencer offers expertise in all types of residential & commercial air conditioning & heating equipment, service, maintenance, design and installation. We offer indoor quality air products. We perform Home Comfort and Energy testing for a healthier, safer and more efficient home.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing