Max Bolen Electric Inc

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since October 2007

We are primarily a service organization, performing small and large repairs to home and businesses, but we also perform residential and commercial remodels and new construction. We also offer lighting retrofit design and installation to save energy and in some cases qualify for rebates, incentives, or tax savings....

DFW AV PROS

80  REVIEWS
DFW AV PROS

Our team has over 15 years experience delivering innovative audio/video installation solutions to Dallas/Fort Worth-area homeowners and businesses. Our work is based on a passion for our craft, attention to service and customer care. What is our team’s secret for success? Whether it is a modest request, an upgrade to an existing set-up, or a major project, our people LISTEN FIRST to your ideas and then suggest options that balance your desires and your budget with the capabilities and compatibilities of various audio and video components. Our installers are respectful of your home, and we take pride in collaborating smoothly with your preferred designers, architects, builders, and project managers. Best of all, our people will be there to help you get the most out of your entertainment investment long after we finish the job. If you call us, we will always be there.

Award 2019

09/13/2018

We could not have been happier with the work James Hicks and his crew did. James came out and reviewed the work we needed, got us a competitive quote, and was able to schedule in our time frame to get the work done. His crew was professional and polite. We would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our breaker box replaced and some general electrical work to bring the house up to code.

08/14/2018

I started by calling and speaking with James of Bolen Electric. I had used him before and came to respect what he can do. He was also very personable, and I liked him, which is important to me. James was very prompt in responding to my voicemail and while he was busy at the time, he told me that he would dispatch one of his associates, Tim, who quickly got in touch with me and arrived in short ord...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To diagnose and fix a problem why my fluorescent lamps above my cabinets were not working.

CATEGORY electrician

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]. Max B.

07/31/2017

Work was carried out timely and hassle free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New electrical panel.

CATEGORY electrician

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Max

06/03/2016

Very knowledgeable, got us on the schedule quickly, and got the issue fixed without trying to upsell.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new outlets.

Thanks for the comments [Member Name Removed]. MB

11/17/2015

James was very punctual & professional.  He knew just what I was wanting as far as enough light, but not wanting to light up the entire neighborhood.  I have never installed any kind of lighting before so I didn't know what I needed! I am very happy with the final job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed lighting for my back yard.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

Thanks for taking time to review! Max

Residential and commercial electrical, home automation & lighting.