GW Woodworking

A 81 Reviews

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since March 2013

Irving, TX 75062

Owner-operated, cost is determined by the job, no travel charges, free estimates. Team of sub-contractors available to provide full service options. For additional contact, please call 214-541-8151 and ask for Joshua....

woodworking (78)door installation (21)home remodeling (10)closet design (4)siding companies (2)handyman (2)

06/02/2020

Excellent. They were so professional and knew exactly how to perform the work. Turned out wonderful!! I would absolutely hire them again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shaker style wood panels installed 60” high on my home office walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

Photo for GW Woodworking - -, Irving, TX - 38608852

02/18/2020

after an estimate given by text, I accepted GW's bid. GW never acted on it despite my recontacting him three times. GW could have declined the job to spare me a 3 week waiting time. The job had been done by another party.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
door jamb repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

I would like to apologize to this customer. I did inform them that I was having some health issues during this time. I gave a estimate over the phone, never went to their jobsite.

11/22/2019

Pain does not completely match, but maybe after awhile it will look closer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patched holes and reconstructed portion of a closet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

10/03/2019

I thought they were fine. They were charging by the day and that didn't really work for me. I had someone else do an estimate but I never heard back from them but overall I thought they did fine. I liked them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in 40 3-inch pieces of wood for my porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

They also fixed the framing supporting the decking they installed. Had to climb underneath the porch to do this Had to block up and reinforce and fix the old framing that was 100 years old.

05/24/2019

Gary and the team were awesome. Very high quality work, highly recommend!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wooden beams in study and custom shelves and cabinetry in closet

CATEGORY closet systems,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

Photo for GW Woodworking - -, Irving, TX - 37891740

05/01/2019

Perfection! Gary did an excellent job creating the stair railing we wanted. It was a unique design in a style he had not done before, but, working from a picture, he figured out how to create exactly what we wanted. Gary and his partner arrived on time both days and built the railing to our expectations. They also prepped the stairs for the laminate flooring that will be installed next week. It lo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Staircase Rebuild

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

Photo for GW Woodworking - -, Irving, TX - 37852178

01/04/2019

Gary and his crew did a great job! He quoted a price ( which was very reasonable) and delivered on the service. We have hired Gary for more projects and have referred him to other family members.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a worn out bay window box

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

12/26/2018

Gary was great! The baseboards look wonderful and update the look of our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Baseboards throughout the entire house

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2018

12/20/2018

Gary and his team arrived promptly at 9:30am, as promised. They worked diligently and expeditiously and delivered quality work. The whole team was very courteous and professional. We could not have been more pleased with the process and the outcome. We love the new baseboards. We definitely recommend GW Woodworking and will hire them again for our future remodeling needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed/upgraded all baseboards throughout the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

12/14/2018

Project went very smoothly with no hiccups. Price was fair and work appears to be top notch. Would def hire again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Closed off dining room to turn into study. Added a partial wall and French doors.

CATEGORY woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

Cabinets (Custom & Installation), Interior & Exterior Door Replacement, Baseboard Crown & Ceiling Molding Installation, Interior Closet Design & Build Out, Garage Storage, Stair Work & Wood Metal.