ARS / Rescue Rooter DFW

B124 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since October 2006

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

3403 E. John W. Carpenter Freeway

Irving, TX 75062

For fast and exceptional service for all of your heating, cooling or plumbing needs, call us now: 214-463-2968! ARS / Rescue Rooter DFW provides professional air conditioning, heating, plumbing & insulation services. We require background checks & drug tests on all employees. Emergency service available 24/7! License # MPL18279 James R. Youngblood, TACLB20528E - D. Mitchell...

Insulation (107)Heating and Air Conditioning (22)Roofing (9)Energy Efficiency Auditing (8)Solar Panels (3)Drain Cleaning (2)Ceiling Fans (2)Plumbing (2)Lighting (1)Interior Painting (1)

10/19/2019

They advertise a $99 special. However, I was told there will be a $15 charge for bringing equipment out. They couldn't really explain to me what the charge was for, and they won't do anything without it, so they should just say $114 special. I would pay that, but their dishonesty with trying to keep it under a hundred dollars was not a good endorsement. I chose to go elsewhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleaned.

CATEGORY insulation, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

D

05/15/2018

I hired this company through Home Depot for HVAC tune up. When the guy arrived, he called it diagnostics instead, and hosed down the AC condenser coils from outside the casing only after my repeated nagging to clean them. This company’s representative left me with a $2k estimate. One of the items on the list was the replacement of the AC unit’s contactor. Guy claimed the contactor was broken, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC tuning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2018

02/08/2017

Went well. Technician found bacteria growing on blower motor. Completely cleaned and installed ultra-violet kit to keep bacteria from returning. Also, did heating system tune-up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi-annual check-up of A/C & heating system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2016

04/15/2016

Everything went very well. They replaced everything. We use their services on an ongoing basis. They service us twice a year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a whole new air conditioner.

05/19/2015

Two workmen showed up to do the work and said it would take a couple of hours to do the work.  They sprayed the roof deck with paint (radiant barrier???) and sprayed insulation in the attic.  Then they told me they could not finish the job because they didn't have the proper equipment.  Told me they would be back the next day to finish.  No one has been back nor has anyone called about finishing t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was approached at Home Depot about having my attic evaluated for insulation.  Home Depot set up the appointment and this company, EAS / ARS came that day and gave me an estimate for spray-on radiant barrier, spray insulation, installing soffit vents and adding a wind turbine.

CATEGORY insulation, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2015

Ms. [member name removed], Thank you for sharing your experience. ARS strives to provide an exceptional service experience to each of our customers. We apologize if we were unable to do so in this situation. Please allow us the opportunity to speak with you, so we may address any concerns you may have. One of our Customer Relations team members will be reaching out to you to discuss your specific ...

03/26/2015

They're excellent. We also had them do maintenance. I have their maintenance package so I didn't have to pay anything. They are very, very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ARS DFW fixed several things on our air conditioner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2014

Ms. [removed member name], Thank you for taking time to share your feedback on our company. ARS strives to provide exceptional service to each of our customers. We are pleased to hear about your experience with our company, and appreciate our continuous relationship. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to call. Thanks for choosing ARS! ARS Customer Relations 866-803-0879

02/13/2015

The man was on time and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My heater stopped blowing warm air.  A piece had gone bad and they came out and trouble shot the issue and replace the part.  I also signed up for a plan in which they will come out and check my heating and air condition twice a year.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2015

[membr name removed], thank you for taking time to share your feedback. ARS is committed to providing the absolute best in service to each of our customers. We are pleased to hear about your experience, and appreciate your kind words about our company. Thanks for choosing ARS for your home's needs!

05/28/2014

They were very pleasant, on time and professional.  THey couldn't do some of the roof work because we had had ice the day before, but they rescheduled quickly to come back and finish that piece.  I don't yet know how much this radiant barrier will save me in terms of summer A/C bills but hope to see real savings.  I would use this company again based on my experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sprayed radiant barrier in the attic, added some spray in insulation, and some new soffit vents

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2014

05/09/2014

Everything went well, and it was a good experience.  ARS provided excellent customer service, its technician, Oliver, did a great job for a reasonable price, and the unit is running better than it ever has.  In fact, they did such a good job that I signed a maintenance contract for them to service the unit twice each year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to replace my air conditioner's evaporator coil and txv valve.  They also replaced its Freon.

COST $1,638.4

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2013

04/28/2014

They were fine.  They were just upfront, very trustworthy and good guys.  They were great overall their price was fare compared to another place that I had done a price on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used ARS DFW – 9128 to replace a heating and A/C unit and they do a follow up service on its maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2013

Radiant barrier spray, Blown fiberglass insulation & Ventilation, Radiant barriers & Attic insulation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available