A+ Maid & Cleaning Services, LLC

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since September 2008

B Rated | 8 Reviews

I would like to welcome you to A+ Maid Service and introduce you to the premier house cleaning service in Texas. For 20 years we have honed our skills and studied our customers to learn what you expect from your housekeeper. Our experience and dedication is the cornerstone of our success and we are honored and pleased you have chosen us. We will provide you expert cleaning service and at the same time give you back your freedom to enjoy personal time alone, play and learn with the kids or quality moments with that special someone. We are excited about the opportunity to work for you and take great pride in guaranteeing your 100% satisfaction. Along with your professional service you will get me and my team of field supervisors whose only job is to deliver your service and guarantee we earn an A+ every visit we make to your home. Upon your first clean you will receive a call from me and at that time I will provide you a direct phone line to me and my team. We will promptly attend to any question, comment or need you might have. I want to personally thank you for choosing A+ Maid Service of Texas and we look forward to serving your housekeeping needs....

Handy House Cleaning

Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book home services, but does not itself provide these services. The provision of services is the responsibility of independent professionals scheduled through the Handy platform. Tasks booked and paid for directly through the Handy platform are performed by background checked professionals*, and are backed by the Handy Happiness Guarantee**. Notes: * Handy screens handyman and cleaning professionals that you book and pay for directly through the Handy platform. This process involves: a) Pre-screenings – Potential Professionals must provide detailed personal information, and validate their home service experience. b) Credential Verification – Handy partners with Jumio to use computer vision technology to verify the identification credentials of potential professionals. c) Background Check – The background check screening is performed by Checkr, an accredited third-party background check provider. Checkr's search includes national, state, and county databases stretching back at least 7 years, and longer in certain jurisdictions. The purpose of these checks is to identify offenses that may disqualify potential professionals from using Handy. You can learn more about Handy's screening and background check process at www.handy.com/trust-and-safety ** Handy backs all bookings made through its platform with the Handy Happiness Guarantee. Handy strives to match you with the right pro for you and your home every time. If you're not satisfied with the quality of the service you booked and paid for directly on the Handy platform, Handy will send another pro at no extra charge for your next booking. Additionally, In the rare event of damage, Handy's got your back. Bookings made and paid for directly on the Handy platform are insured. You can learn more about Handy's screening and background check process at www.handy.com/handy-guarantee TEST TEST TEST

02/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned house, went well.

02/09/2015

It went great, just like the first time they came out to do a deep clean. I appreciated the call giving me a heads up when the girls were 30 minutes out from my house so that I could put the dogs up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-Weekly cleaning

12/01/2014

I realized last week that I was going to need some help getting my home ready to host Thanksgiving for our family. I called A+ Maid & Cleaning Services on Monday 11/24/14 and then the next morning, a team of two girls was out first thing ready to clean! I cant express enough how amazing of a job that Bernice and Rebeca did! I was completely blown away! I went with the "Platinum Clean" and when I w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Platinum "Deep Clean" Housekeeping Service

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,home & garage organization,floor cleaning

01/16/2014

11/04/2012

The 2 ladies did an excellent job cleaning my house before I began unpacking from the move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had just moved into a lease house and A+ provided the move in cleaning service.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Maid service, clean of bathrooms, all rooms, interior windows, sweep patios and porches, ceiling fans, blinds, window sill and ledges, vacuum furniture, dust baseboards, vacuum floors and carpets, sweep and mop hard floors. Clean and polish sink. Mold and rust treatment. Appliance exteriors, range top & cabinet doors. Windows, Oven, Fridge, Ceiling Fans

Carpet Shampoo