Sunny Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1500 Central Park Dr.

Hurst, TX 76053

Sunny Service employs only the best technicians for your air conditioner and furnace repairs as well as replacements. We can help with all your Cooling and Heating needs! Inquire about the popular Ductless Mini-Split system for you home today!...

Heating and Air Conditioning (14)

01/23/2020

Great! They sent two crews since we had two units being replaced. They were fast, friendly and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two A/C and heating units

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

We really appreciate you placing your home comfort trust in Sunny Service. Replacement of a system, much less 2, is a big investment and we never take that responsibility lightly. Thank you!

01/23/2020

I hired Sunny for a routine HVAC service at my home. During the appointment, they informed me that the furnace heat exchange was cracked and the furnace would not work when winter came around. I have a home warranty in place, so I did not use them for the repair. However, I did try to convince my home warranty company to let me use Sunny, because they were so GOOD. The technician was very professi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

Really appreciate the kind words despite a challenging situation. Thank you!

01/23/2020

Well and plan to call them when need of their services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

Thank you.

01/23/2020

Awesome job!! Very pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ducting in attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

We like awesome...especially on a challenging duct job like yours. Thank you!

01/23/2020

Sunny Service was amazing from beginning to end. Their customer service is exceptional. I feel like they addressed the issues and helped with an effective and inexpensive solution. I highly recommend this business. Also, they were able to come out within an hour of my call. Superb!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2020

Not easy to achieve “amazing” when it comes to Air Conditioning service. Sincere thank you for the compliments!

01/20/2020

The service from Sunny was amazing start to finish. The technician called to let me know they were on the way and arrived on time. I was notified about everything from start to finish and never left in the dark about costs and repairs that were needed. The repairs were done quickly and were also very affordable. I will definitely be using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune up and repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2020

Always happy to hear such a great experience. Our team works hard to do things the right way, not the easy way. Thank you very much!

08/30/2019

Both of our A/C units went out within a month of each other in June and July. Sean really took care of us... he sent a technician out right away to assess, he answered all of my questions, and took the time to help me understand all my options. The service guys were polite, professional, and cleaned up after the work was done. Sean is a true professional and has a great team. You can see from this...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

Photo for Sunny Service - 1500 Central Park Dr., Hurst, TX - 38080099

It really is amazing how much your utility bills will go down with newer, more efficient Air Conditioning system. Glad you are seeing the benefits! Thank you.

08/29/2019

Our AC went out in the heat of summer and Sunny saved us. We called several vendors - their pricing is competitive and their service techs were friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

I think we have been serving your family for 10 years now so thank you very much for your loyalty and kind words!

08/28/2019

I have had sunny services out on a couple of occasions. One time was to fix a broken AC and the other was for a yearly check of the system. Both times the service technician arrived on time, was very friendly and seemed very knowledgeable. During the AC repair visit, the part that had broken was still under warranty so he took care of everything with the manufacturer regarding the warranty for us....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Repair and Yearly Check

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

We really appreciate the compliments and your ongoing loyalty to Sunny Service!

04/16/2018

I got 5 estimates for this work. Sunny Service was not the cheapest but was the only one that gave me an complete information on the two systems that I was trying to decide between the two. Todd was at my house the afternoon that I called him. Never pushed, just wanted to make sure that I understood the benefits of both systems. He told me it would take two days. They were here on Monday morning a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced entire HVAC and Ducts in the attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2018

Air Conditioning, Heating, Heat Pump, Furnace, Ductless Mini-split, Air Conditioner, Ductwork, Indoor Air Quality, Duct Cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available