Hurst TV & Appliance

A 298 Reviews

Founded 1955 • Angie's List since February 2004

101 W Pipeline Rd

Hurst, TX 76053

Family owned and operated business operating in Tarrant County since 1955. We have courteous and professional service technicians and sales people knowledgeable about all your appliance and television needs. We are a proven leader in the industry with an outstanding reputation for quality and service....

appliance repair (239)appliance store (57)television repair (28)small appliance repair (12)tv shop (6)

06/09/2020

The lady said they don't repair t.v.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Television repair

CATEGORY appliance repair,tv repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

PLease call and inquire about information on TV repair. Ask for Larry Sexton. I don't understand the confusion because we have in shop service for televiisions. You said a lady said, "they don't repair t.v.". I do not have a lady on staff at present. I am looking forward to your call so we can get any misinformation answered for you. Thanks

01/21/2020

Everything from initial contact to completion was professional stiinal

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer not heating

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

09/17/2018

The repairman was on time and able to diagnose the problem quickly. He fixed the problem and provided a lot of useful information regarding washers and dryers in general. I was very pleased with the service and will use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018

01/25/2018

Larry does not service this brand but gave us the number to someone who does. He also told us how to troubleshoot to see if we could get the machine to reset ... we followed his instructions and the dishwasher is working perfectly again! He is very honest and when the time comes for any new appliance or repair we will certainly use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We went into the shop to get an estimate for our Bosch dishwasher for repair or replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018

D

01/23/2018

He walked in saw oven did not work,checked breaker,wrote down model# walked out. total time less than 6 min. Called and did not have what ever he thought was needed. Tried to sell me new oven. Cost over 50$. Wish I could have job like that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Double oven not working

01/15/2018

They did well, came when they said, were courteous and answered guest ions for me. They also hauled away the old washer and dryer. The only problem is I purchased a ge and am not sure I like ge washers and dryers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They delivered and installed a washer and dryer I purchased from them

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2018

01/15/2018

Sales went very well. Installation went smoothly and timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought new microwave

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2018

01/15/2018

It went well. We have used Hurst TV for years and have always been very pleased. We will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He contacted them about a washing machine problem and they contacted the manufactur for us and the problem was fixed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

12/26/2017

First guy was prompt. professional, but left us with a slightly off door opening that my husband thought would make problems down the line. I called and the owner of the store said he would personally come out and make it right. He did, with no charge! Would definitely call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new built in microwave installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2017

11/14/2017

Very reliable and honest. Came out just before Christmas and saved the day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oven repaired

CATEGORY appliance sales

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

TV & Appliance Service & Sales, Cooktop Service & Sales, Washer & Dryer Service & Sales, Microwave Service & Sales, Oven Range Service & Sales, Dishwasher Service & Sales, Refrigerator Repairs & Sales

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available