Crossroads Concepts LLC

A137 REVIEWS

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since January 2007

7200 Precinct Line Rd

Hurst, TX 76054

2017 Super Service Award Winner in Remodeling Kitchen/Bathroom! Crossroads Concepts is quickly becoming a household name throughout the Dallas/ Fort Worth metroplex. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and superb craftsmanship are the key ingredients that have kept our business growing for the past 15 years. We are a debt-free, family owned and operated business with over 50 years of combined experience. Our company can service all of your residential remodeling needs; whether big or small. From the first call to the last, our goal is to treat every project as though it were our own. 3 Employees. Cost Is Determined By The Job. No Travel Charge. May Contact Through Email. Award winning....

home remodeling (127)home remodeling (65)interior painting (20)tile installation (19)countertop installation (14)flooring (10)door installation (6)handyman (5)house painting (5)window replacement (5)deck building (3)architect (2)

11/27/2018

CrossRoads Concepts did an outstanding job. I highly recommend them if you are in need of some remodel work. From the get-go, they were responsive, timely and professional, and very easy to work with. I had a mess of a kitchen in dire need of updating. Because my kitchen was so bad, my original estimate came in way above the cost for my home. They worked with me to get the cost down to a reasonabl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full kitchen tear down and remodel

CATEGORY electrician, flooring, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

Thank you for your glowing review! We appreciate you recognizing our quality of work, communication, and design services, which we believe does set us apart from the competition. Crossroads Concepts is very proud of our team, crews, and are so pleased you had such a positive experience. Thank you again for the opportunity and do not hesitate to share your experience with friends and neighbors!

11/21/2018

Went well, but completion was slightly delayed due to a long delivery time on one material item (custom tile). Crossroads is somewhat higher price than other contractors, but I believe their quality is worth paying a bit more. We had previously used them for a bathroom remodel, and were completely satisfied with that work also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, flooring, handyman service, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! We enjoyed working with you both and are so happy that you love your kitchen! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

11/19/2018

Excellent quality work. I didn't shop around after getting a bid from Terry. My wife and I were looking for a turn-key service with no hassle and we got just that. From start to finish, Terry and his crew were friendly, honest, and always worked to accommodate our requests. We remodeled our kitchen with a custom island and new cabinet doors, new hardwood floors throughout, painting, mantle replace...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel, new hardwood floors, painting, new fireplace mantle

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

Photo for Crossroads Concepts LLC - 7200 Precinct Line Rd, Hurst, TX - 37562718

Thank you for your feedback! Our clients are very important to us and we are thrilled that you are so happy with how the project turned out. We enjoyed working with you both!

06/25/2018

We were very impressed with Crossroad Concepts! Phenomenal work, timely, and very professional. They were also very informational and was always willing to help us understand everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Shower Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

08/14/2017

I would hire crossroads for any project. Currently working in my parents home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel 2baths and office space and some kitchen update

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, flooring, remodeling, replacement windows, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

07/20/2017

Work was done rapidly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master shower modifications

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2017

06/13/2017

We were totally pleased with the product and services Crossroads delivered. Quality company with quality professional people. From receiving a detailed proposal up front to the final product, Crossroads delivered 100% on their commitment. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total revamping/remodel of Master Bathroom- shower, tub, vanity etc.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2017

Thank you for your review about the work completed by Crossroads Concepts. Please don't hesitate to share your experience with your friends and neighbors.

05/03/2017

Keith Alexander was very professional and answered all my questions in a quick response. I was very impressed with the work and care, thanks to Gary and Jeff. They made sure the area was clean after each work day and were very careful to protect the area around the bathroom. The final project is beautiful! Thank you, Gary and Jeff for making sure I was aware of each step, insuring me that no leaks...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel shower that was leaking.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2017

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you and your wife, and we look forward to doing more work in your home.
D

04/26/2017

Did not hire because they never followed up with an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We requested this "Company" to come out and give us a quote on a $60k plus remodel of our new home. They sent a "Sales" guy out to our house, he took notes and promised to return an estimate. One week later after no follow-up from their "Company" I emailed requesting an update. The response I receive said they would get back to me in a day. I received that email almost 2 weeks ago and still never received a response. I do not recommend contacting this "Company" because all they do is waste your time.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, flooring, remodeling, architect, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2017

04/18/2017

The project went very well. We have a home built in the 70's, and the project included raising the ceiling in the den and installing a new cabinet, granite countertop and sink, new light fixture and paint in the powder room. The contractor was very conscientious about protecting the areas of the project that weren't being remodeled (floor and paneling in the den), and keeping the dust out of the r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did a partial remodel on our den and 1/2 bath.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2017

Thank you for your glowing review, we appreciate the time you took to acknowledge the work done in your home. Crossroads Concepts is very proud of our crew and the respect that they show our customers. Please let us know if there is anything else we do for you

2017 Super Service Award Winner in Remodeling Kitchen/Bathroom! Architecture design, general remodeling, kitchen & bath remodeling, additions, home repairs, door replacement, decks, siding, windows, countertops, patio covers, tile, & painting.