All Brand's Appliance

A96 REVIEWS

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since November 2004

8640 Trinity Vista Trl

Hurst, TX 76053

Service all major brand appliances. Refrigerator & sub zeros ....

appliance repair (89)small appliance repair (7)plumber (2)appliance store (2)

03/10/2020

Great! Freezer now working properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

02/19/2020

It went fine. They gave me a fair price and they stand behind their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my refrigerator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2018

03/13/2017

Paul came out next day, as scheduled, and promptly identified and fixed the problem. We happened to already have a new heating element, and he was happy to install it. He was very friendly and conscientious, giving the dryer a good clean-out while he had it opened up. Cost of service was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clothes dryer wasn't heating up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2016

01/20/2017

Great job! Paul was able to work me in the schedule same day. He took the dryer apart and found a large amount of burnt lint on the heating element. Potentially dangerous if he hadn't found it. He cleaned everything up, and did a little tuning on other components while he was in there. Very nice and professional and reasonably priced as well. I'd recommend to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Responded to burning smell from gas dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2017

03/20/2016

A very good experience.  I called to determine an estimate for replacing the defective part.  I previously had another firm provide a quote on replacing the part.  I declined because I thought the price was too high ($500+).   Paul Munoz found the part (on a Saturday) and was at my home within an hour after the call.  He replaced the defective motor in a short time.  I saved over $200.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an ice dispenser auger motor in my refrigerator

CATEGORY appliance repair, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2016

02/16/2016

This past Saturday I noticed that the pushbutton on/off switch on our dishwasher was not functioning.  I called All Brands and talked to Paul, who was busy Saturday but stated that he would call me Monday to check out the problem. On Monday morning, he discovered a broken plastic control panel cover that prevented the switch from working properly. He checked price and availability on the part, quo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paul replaced a broken panel on our dishwasher.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2016

04/30/2015

He was very good. I would give him a little extra high on mark. He did really well and he was quick and inexpensive. He stayed right there. He didn't explain what he was doing. He showed me all the parts that were replaced and I was very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did have my washing machine worked on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2013

01/02/2014

Paul was very courteous, professional and prompt. He was able to get to my place the same day as I called. He fixed my issue within an hour and picked up after himself before he left. I would definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a washing machine issue

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2014

09/20/2013

I phoned this provider, spoke directly with him.  We chatted about my repairs and was told he would call me back, "he might be able to come out this afternoon".  He never called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair a Fischer/Paykel dishwasher

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2013

08/09/2013

When they started working on the microwave they realized it was going to need more work to be fixed.  They let us know it would be cheaper to just buy a new one so that's what we did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Picked up the light we needed replaced in our microwave that was broken.

CATEGORY small appliance repair