AAR SERVICES

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since February 2004

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES IS BY THE HOUR. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. $55 SERVICE FEE AS OF 12/11/07....

A+ Certified Appliance

Angies List Super Service Award Recipiant 4 years and running. A+ Certified Appliance Repair is trained and fully qualified to deal with multiple types of appliances & plumbing issues. **We offer Emergency plumbing services ONLY** Our Appliance Repair Experts Are Ready To Answer Your Questions Now. Call 972-890-5014 or Text 972-370-5251 Why Choose Us? We have appliance experts in the office and in the field. Ready to help you make the right decision for your family. Next Day or Same Day Service in Your Home. We work on all major brands and makes of large home appliances. Over 50 Years of Experience with 8 Years in the North Dallas Area. Locally & Family Owned/ Operated. 5 Star Rated Company on BBB, Home Advisor and Angies List Service Available to you Monday - Saturday. Fully Loaded Vehicles with Most Commonly Replaced Parts Our Goal is to Fix Your Appliance In One Visit. We maintain our clients appliances - Helps Them Run Better For Longer. Protect you Home from Surges and Stop Spending Money Needlessly On Repair

Award 2019
Offers by A+ Certified Appliance on Angie's List

11/04/2014

Very professional, courteous, punctual and knowledgeable. I was considering buying new appliances, but they made my current ones as good as new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired cook top, oven and ice maker all in 1 trip.

07/07/2014

They are fabulous. They were very courteous, prompt and did a good job. They fixed what needed to be fixed. They had good reviews and they were able to come out.

06/06/2013

01/31/2006

These guys were very quick. They called me back in an hour from my original call. Then they showed up about 30 minutes later. This is a father/son operation and they've been in business for 28 years. Their name is AAR, not ARR, as it is listed in Angie's List, so you might want to make note. They were really nice and helpful, very courteous. I was really pleased with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed dryer that wasn't drying. It had been ripping off buttons from many shirts. We thought this was due to our washer and had out a service person from another company. But these guys discovered we were missing a part that was ripping off our buttons. They also discovered much lint that had been trapped by the missing part and repaired the area that was catching items. So now my dryer works.

10/20/2004

THEY MOVED THE APPLIANCES SO THAT I COULD CLEAN THE FLOORS. THEY CAME RIGHT AFTER I CALLED THEM, THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES THAT WOULD DO THAT. HAD REASONABLE PRICING AS WELL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACED AND CLEANED THE DRUM BELT IN THE CLOTHES DRYER, AND REPLACED AND CLEANED A COMPUTER CHIP IN THE WASHING MACHINE.

CATEGORY appliance repair

LARGE APPLIANCE REPAIR & MOBILE REPAIRS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard