Attic Stars

• Trade License Number
  • 475559742

19314 Spoonwood Ct.

Humble, TX 77346

As you search for insulation sources, you may be asking why you should consider us. we are major insulation experts with our eye on offering competitive pricing with quality services that include High-quality products and insulation systems Professionally trained and skilled installers State of the art equipment Superior level of performance Anyone can spray insulation into your attic space. Doing it right, ensuring your safety, and the long term performance of your insulation requires a craftsman. With Superior, that is exactly what you get – a professional who knows what you need, and how to install it properly without making a mess, infringing on your personal space, or damaging your home or furnishings in the process. All of our insulation technicians are fully trained professionals that treat you and your property with respect. Our work is guaranteed. We are fully bonded and insured, and we are happy to provide you with references from our many satisfied customers...

insulation (27)home energy audit (9)dryer vent cleaning (2)air duct cleaning (2)

11/16/2019

We had a good experience with Attic Stars. When I contacted the company to schedule an appointment, the representative was very responsive, polite and answered all of my questions. The technician arrived in the time frame as stated. He was also polite and professional. He did a good job cleaning out the dryer vent. He also fixed the tubing on the dryer the correct way and tightened it. We apprecia...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

07/02/2019

Mike and his crew did a superb job. Arrived on time and provided excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blown in fiberglass insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

01/18/2019

Mike is very professional honest to work with they put 12 inch Insulation above the garage which makes huge difference..price was fair .. thanks attic stars

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blow in Insulation for the garage

CATEGORY energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

02/26/2018

Came at appointed time, gave me the estimate and worked quickly to blow in the insulation. They cleaned the garage floor under the opening and took 8 pictures showing the depth of insulation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation over garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2018

C

01/08/2018

Salesman was very courteous professional on time. We had a misunderstanding on pricing. We worked it out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for roof ceiling insullation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2017

12/15/2017

All went good very professional and very good price highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2017

10/14/2017

Mike Gende and his partner, Alex arrived on time as promised at 10:00 AM today 10/14/17. They did the job right away, was very professional and courteous. Last Thursday, Mike came to explain that what I need is an attic insulation instead of a solar attic fan, and install tent on the attic door to save energy. They did an excellent job today, and give instruction on how to open and close the tent ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
put blown R38 Corning attic insulation and attic tent on the attic door opening cover.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2017

09/29/2017

Mark did a excellent job on the insulation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation for attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2017

08/21/2017

Job went perfectly even after I asked to have more insulation added to middle of walkway after they had packed everything up. They quickly and immediately obliged.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added blown in insulation to attic floor. They arrived on time, explained everything they would be doing and how. Mike took excellent care of us. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. I wish more contractors were like them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

08/20/2017

Previously on 8/10 I gave them a poor review. Frankly I did not want them to return. But honesty Mike did try and contact me several times to try and make things right. I agreed to let them return and address my concerns . This time not only did he fully cover the areas that were not fully coated but he also covered the garage at no extra cost. Additionally he used a sanitizer on my ac to alleviat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Radiant Barrier redo

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2017

attic clean up attic insulation insulation removal blow in insulation batt insulation spray foam insulation radiant barrier air duct cleaning

any services except above