AARON MECHANICAL, LLC

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since May 2010

NA Rated | 15 Reviews

We are a Residential & Light Commercial Air Conditioning & Heating Company that was started in 1978. Family owned and operated in Humble, TX and serving many surrounding communities. We serve our customers with honesty and integrity, continuing to grow through our trained staff, competitive programs and outstanding services. We implement a "Drug Free" environment with random drug testing and thorough back ground checks on all our employees to protect our customers and their property....

C

09/18/2014

The technician arrived at my house was pleasant and courteous. He started to check the first floor unit and found the problem was with the tube from the pressure switch to the fan had some debris blocking the flow path. The next thing he checked was the temperature of the air coming in and going out to ensure the proper temperature gradient, this in itself is fine to determine the performance of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This service call was to perform a Summer check on my two AC units for my home to avoid the trip charge. As I was having excessive condensation from the AC unit on the second floor flow into the drain pan and to determine why my first floor AC unit was cutting out periodically.

11/10/2013

I called as soon as they opened and they had a tech at my house by 10am the same day. turns out it was a smashed thermostat wire from a recent home remodel that the tech found. this is the 4th time I have used aaron mechanical and I have had the same results every time. they are always on time and in my case it has always been same day service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
heater was not working. they fixed it

03/29/2013

They are an awesome company. Their service is great and they know what they are doing. I am just very happy with them. They are just very nice people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Aaron Mechanical for air conditioning and heating. We just bought a new air conditioning system from them a couple of years ago.

10/15/2012

I don't remember everything that was done. My wife was at home when they provided services. With so many contractors available, I worry about companies taking advantage of it's customers. We felt very comfortable and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The drip pan was leaking because the drain line was clogged. Water was dripping from the ceiling onto the second floor. We called it in as an emergency and they came out the next day.

04/13/2012

It went very well. They came out on Easter weekend and didn't hesitate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a compressor that was under warranty that was leaking.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Aaron Mechanical Services is committed to providing the highest quality and performance in design, fabrication, installation and service of all our air conditioning, heating, indoor air quality, air filtration, ventilation, and commercial refrigeration products.

Plumbing, Electrical, refrigerators, small appliances

On Equipment Replacement Only Ask for Details
Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Similar businesses in your area...